Chapter 23

Amber

"I know where he's at." The lad drops in.

"Louis." Liam leans up. So that's his name, Louis.

"And," Louis takes a sip of his, what seems to be like, tea. "you better go get him before he gets, well pretty much killed." He shrugs.

"Where is he." Zayn leans up, following Liam's moves. Zayns face turns from happy, to "I'm going to kill you and your hamster."

"Have you checked the ware house?" Louis raises an eyebrow. But why would he go there?

"But why would he go there?" Zayn says. It's like he's reading my mind.

"And how is he getting there, he has no car?" Liam finishes it for him, again.

"Foot." Louis takes a drink of his tea again and sits down next to Harry.

"How do you know all this Lou?" Harrys raspy voice says, just above a whisper.

"I've got my ways." Louis winks and I can't help but giggle.

Zayn stands up straight and grabs the keys back from the counter. He starts to rush towards the door.

"And where do you think you're going?" Liam stands up straight too, with a concerned look.

"To get my baby brother." Zayn stares cold into Liam, then turns to me. His facial expression seems to relax. Before I could do anything, the door slams and it echoes through the house.

**

Niall

I'm not letting Harry take Amber. He can't hurt her. I feel like I have to protect her, I don't know what it is. But I have a protection over her. Ever since I saw her at the warehouse, I feel like I've imprinted on her. Like Jacob did to Resemae in Breaking Dawn Part 2. And when I found her at Liam's house, all scrunched up in his bed, I just wanted to keep a glass wall around it so no one could hurt her, and she could stay as happy as that forever. And now Harry has her. I'm only about a mile away from the warehouse. I ran for about 4 miles, and I think I've walked for about 1 in a half now. Bootcamp really paid off. Sweat drip from the side of my head as I start to jog along the side of the deserted highway. Nobody drives on these highways, and that's why the warehouse is abandoned. And we've used it since Matts gang has came back. Speaking of Matt, what was Ambers problem at the house? She seemed really broken, and scared. I hope he hasn't touched her or hurt her before. I clench my jaw and shake off the thought. It only angers me more. I jog harder.

After about 10 minuets of straight sprinting, I finally make it to the parking lot of the warehouse. I put my hands on my hip as I cross the road and start to walk closer to the doors. Almost to the door, I notice a black SUV parked on the side of the warehouse in the shadows. Who could be here this late? And why? I have never seen this car before. Maybe it's just a junk drop-off. People tend to drop off their junked cars when they break down. It only gives Liam and I something to do, fix cars while we wait for Zayn to get back with the girls. It's really something I enjoy honestly.

I walk inside and flick the switch for the lights, but nothing works. I try it a few more times. Nadda.

"Hello?" I call out, only to hear my voice echo through the empty, big, warehouse.

I shrug and continue to walk, I have a tracking device to Harrys phone in the back. I have one for all the lads, I just haven't told them though. Just in case they are in danger. I start to find my way to the back. After a few minuets of walking, I make it the the back room and open the door. I put in the safe code and open that door too. Money is piled up in the corner, and there's a table, but only four tracking devices. Mine, Zayns, Liam, and Louis's. Where's Harrys? I search the table again, but my hand still only comes across four. I scrunch my eyebrows and step back.

"Looking for this?" A deep voice booms behind me.