Chapter 13

Authors note: Heyyy. If you guys could please comment what you think on this chapter! And if I feel like enough people have commented, I will write another chapter tonight! Please vote and please please please

C O M M E N T!

Zayn:

I'm not sure if I fully trust Liam yet. He's parted from me ever since him and Louis have been close. Louis changed him, and not in the way I like either. Liam and me go way back, since he took me in really. He's the one that offered me in. He was the leader of the gang and he was like our dad. Until Harry had joined and took over. It's not like we don't like Harry, we do, but he can get controlling at times. And ever since the other gang has tried to take over, Harry has been even more controlling. But that's okay because we need to stay in line.

"Zayn it's okay." Amber sands up next to me, pulling our hands apart and leaving a cold breeze between us. "He's right, Harry trusts him. It's the only way."

I guess he is right. But I don't want to take my chances of Liam hurting her. I mean he's my best mate, he wouldn't do that.. Would he? After weighing out the pros and cons for a bit, I finally decide what's best for Amber.

"Fine." I breath out my nose trying to calm myself. I trust Li. He won't hurt her.

I grab my coat ready to go drop her off at Liam's until he puts his hand on my shoulder and turning me.

"Mate.." He says. "There's only two seats in the car." My eyes widen with shock. So I'm not even going to be able to make sure she gets there safe!? This is rubbish. I open my mouth to speak, but Liam interrupts. "Besides, I'll walk in on you and Harry talking and act like I didn't know anything!" I guess it's a good plan. But, I'm giving Liam all my trust here. Something I haven't done in awhile. And I'm woozy to the gut feeling.

"Fine." I drop my coat on the couch and turn back around to walk away, but I stop myself. "But if you fucking touch her-"

"I won't." He interrupts, knowing how it'll end.

Liam nods his head assuring me it'll be okay and I start to walk to the back door. I need some air. But just as they got to the door, I was going I tell Amber something that I remembered to tell her awhile back. I turn around hoping she would still be here, but I only see her give me one last glance, and the door slams behind her, echoing through the house. I close my mouth and walk out back.

**

Amber:

"I'm sorry." Liam tightens his grip on the steering wheel while still looking at the road.

"Okay." I say, still looking out the window. I look at the radio and I reach forward to turn it on, but Liam turns it back off

"What the hell?!" I shout at him a little louder than I attended to.

"Why won't you just accept my apology!?" He shouts back, adjusting himself In the seat.

"I don't know you." I reply and look back out the window.

"So? If you bump into a stranger on the streets and say sorry, they will say it's okay like a normal god damn person, so what if your deal?" His grip on the wheel is even tighter now.

"Can you just drop it already?"

Liam ignores my comment and just keeps driving, until we pull into a drive way of a medium size house, but still pretty modern.

"Here," He throws me a key and I catch it. "don't let anybody in or out. And stay here until we call you out." Liam stares at the garage not even looking at me, while I admire his face. He has stubble on the sides and chin. And his jaw is tensing.