Chapter 16

Zayns POV:

"All right, I called them all. They should be on their way." Liam shouted from the kitchen. I'm start to hear him walk in the living room. Where Harry and I have been staring each other down. I'm fed up with his shit. He's the youngest, and if he thinks he can continue to push us around, well then damn. Because he's far off.

"Fantastic." Harry breaths out, leaning back in the chair, still glaring at me. "So what's the plan big guy." Harry directs it towards me.

"Plan is," I sigh and lean back. I haven't really gotten one yet, but I can't let Harry know. "we will meet up here, everyday at 12:00 pm. From there we will go to the gym, and work out for a month straight. No days of stopping. While doing so, we get the clan from the town over to trust us, so they will fight with us against the other gang. And when we are ready, then were ready." I lean back with a smirk on my face. I mentally pat myself on the back. Good job Zayn.

Liam, who is now on the other couch looks at Harry, and nods. Harry takes a deep breath, pondering about what I've said.

"Sounds good." Liam broke the silence.

"Mm. Good. Sure." Harry looks down and grabs a magazine off the table, and starts flipping through it.

"Zayn can I see you in the other room." I knew Liam was glaring at me, glaring at Harry.

I get up and walk into my room, Liam soon following after me. Once I make it into the room, I plop down on the bed while he closes the door. He leans against it and sighs.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." He says in a low voice.

"Taking charge, my poor Liam." I give him a smirk.

"And why exactly?"

"I'm not procrastinating anymore Liam. I told you. I'm done with Harrys shit. And he's getting us no where. I didn't drop out of school for this."

Liam runs his fingers through his geld hair, and sits down on the bed next to me.

"I don't want you to get hurt mate." He looks up with a worried manner.

"I'm not."

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?"

"Positive."

Liam grunts and turns to me.

"I love you man, please don't get us all killed, or I'll have to kill you." I thought he was serious, until a broke out in a smile.

"Love you too mate." I chuckle and he lean in for a bro hug.

"Wait..." Liam stops. "Amber."

"Shit. I totally forgot about her." Liam raises an eyebrow at me. "Oh shut up." I shove his shoulder and he chuckles. "Okay, umm. Well. We can just bring her here?"

"What about Har-"

"What about Harry? He can't do anything, and the rest won't even try, I'm sure of it." I nod.

"Shall I go get her?"

"Quickly mate." I pat his back and he half jogs half walks out of the room and slams the door shut.

I force myself to get up and I walk over the to bathroom. I look myself in the mirror and run my fingers through my somewhat geld hair. If I'm going to have a girl over, might as well look nice! I fix my hair and go to my closet.

"What to wear what to wear." I tap my chin, then start risking through my clothes. Finally I choose and denim button up, a white v-neck, and my black skinny jeans with my white converse.