Chapter 70

BA BA BUMMMMMM.

Hi guys. I can feel you staring at me with pitch forks because of how bad of a cliff hanger I left off with the other day..

Before you light me on fire,

LET ME EXPLAIN.

My phone carrier has been messing up, I try to write, and wattpad crashes, I've been waiting for It to go away, hopefully it's gone now but, I apologize.

I've wrote this chapter so many times but it keeps crashing.

*later when I finished*

Wattpad crashed. I fucCMKING FINISHED AND WATTPAD CRASHED IM FUCBKING DOENN BYE

**

Amber

My stomach drops and my breath seems to have escaped my lungs. My heart beat is pounding out of my chest, and I start to feel sick. It's not everyday that a man falls to his knees crying because there is good news. No, it's bad news like his wife died or his family is gone or he just realized his best friend was declared dead not even five minutes ago.

Hearing a gulp from Harry I look up from the ground just a bit. "What is it?" Harry steps forward with sleepy eyes. I can't take my eyes off the ground. "Sit." Harry forcefully pushes me onto the hospital bed. "Just in case." He mutters, as if I would fall. I look back down, obeying his orders. It's like I've been paralyzed, I can hear everything, just my ability to move is unstable, and my actions are like a robots.

"Liam what-"

Before Harry could finish, Liam cuts him off. "Zayn," He takes deep breaths, trying to calm himself. "He-he-he's not waking-aking u-up a-and the doctors don't know I-if he will." With a fast pace he finished his sentence, mourning into his jeans, sitting in a ball on the floor.

Harrys eyes widen and his chest rises rapidly. "No no no wait who told you that Liam who fucking told you that." Harry is pacing around the room.

"Where's his room." I say breathlessly. This isn't happening, it's not real and it simply isn't happening it's just fucking not. I never hear a reply but yet two sets of eyes dart towards me. I need to see him, I need to see Zayn. "I said where the fuck is he." I say louder, standing up. I wobble a bit but eventually get myself straightened out. I don't care if I had bullets through my chest, I would still walk the world to find Zayn, to find the one that I love and care about and the one I won't fucking lose.

"R-room 247." Liam stutters. I barge out the curtains, limping, but ignoring the pain. The most pain is in my chest. With each breath it's like more and more weights are being stacked onto my heart and I'm not even sure If I can take this.

Guessing, I start to run left.

**

Zayn

I can't move. I can't do anything, my eyes won't open my fingers won't move I can't even swallow. My mouth is dry and my eye lids feel like their glued shut. I can still hear just fine, I can think clearly, obviously, but I can't fucking move.

"All righty Zayn." I hear a scratchy voice say. Most likely an old man around in his 50's I could guess. I breath in and out, trying to make movement. Nothing. "We are going to run a few tests. I know sometimes when you're in a comma like this you can hear people, or, that's just what I've heard however, hearing or not I have to tell you that tests will be done." I can't hear anyone else in the room so we have to be alone.

Feeling a sharp pain in the side of my neck, I try to move, again, nothing.

"Another penicillin shot was injected into your neck Zayn, it will help any virus or pain that has been going on." The man says with a chuckle.

I hear a loud bust and automatically wonder what it is. Did someone come in the room? Was there a gun shot or did something fall over? God damn my coma. I want to fucking know and I want to know now.

"You can't be in here!" The doctor yells.

Who can't be in here what's going on? The heart beat monitor starts to beep faster, indicating my heart is speeding up. Fuck I hope it's not Matt.

"Zayn?" Ambers sweet voice sends tingles throughout my body and my finger twitches.