Chapter 29

Authors note:

Holy shit it's already chapter 29. I'm going really slow with this book aren't I? I'm sorry. I just- I don't know. Ahah. Anyway.

If you could please go check out my other two books, only a few chapters on each!

Harry styles book called - I'm a business man, darling.

And a paranormal Zayn book called - Bad

I would love it if you guys would please go check out and just read and give those books a chance! Perhaps promote them? I don't know. That's asking too much I'm sorry.

Also, I'm sorry being being a crappy writer. This is my first book and I'm probably having you all like,

"What the fuck? Wait she just- then he- what?!"

So. Yeah sorry. Well I just needed to say that and also if you guys could take a second out of your time and vote for each chapter and if you're nice, please leave a comment on the chapter so I know if I need to improve anybody.

You guys are the judges and I'm the scared little singer here. :D

**

Amber

"I missed you Amber." Harry whispers as he pulls away. First this guy wanted to sell and rape me, now he's telling me he misses me? Zayn clears his throat, obviously ruining the moment and places his hand on Harrys shoulder before he takes a step forward.

"Niall is hurt." Zayn croaks and both Liam and Harrys attention turns toward Niall laying on Louis's lap. Harry slides out of Zayns grip, jogging towards Niall on the couch. Liam follows his actions and they lean over Niall.

"Who-"

"Matt." Zayn interrupts Harry, taking a step forward and turning to look at me. His warm hazel eyes sparkle and a strand falls from his hair. He takes his bottom lip in-between his teeth and bites down. His chest rises with a step and it feels like our eyes are locked for hours. Yet it's only been a few seconds.

Liam groans and steps back. Snapping Zayn and I back into reality. "Horrible. This is horrible. Matt is fucking dead, I want him dead by the end of this month and we will make it happen. I will have his tendons and muscles ripped from his bones. I will break every bone in his body and make him watch his mates die. I will-"

"Li.." Louis interrupts and we all turn our attention towards Niall giving Liam a worried look through his purple eye.

"I'm sorry." Liam steps back and sighs, staring down at his shoes as he crosses his arms.

Harry steps back and examines Niall from a different perspective. Liam is right. How could anyone brutally beat this innocent boy? And why was Niall even gone in the first place? Ugh, all these un-answered questions are driving me insane. I stare at Niall, his batted arms and legs are full of bruises and teased cuts. Surely ones that will make a scar. Dried blood stains his clothes and lips and he looks pale and weak. And Zayn saved him. Zayn saved me, Zayn could've left me. Like every other friend in the world. Family even. But no, Zayn stayed and risked his life to save me. And I find it really hard to accept that some things in life will never go back to the way it used to be, and all I can do is think about it all the time, wishing I could re-live it. When I close my eyes, I think about all the good times we had.. My family and I? Well, my mom and I, but it's all in the past, and I can never get it back. I loved those days, and I miss them so much. It hurts to know that those memories will always stay in my mind no matter what I do.. but I know it's impossible to go back. I feel sick, light headed.