He Leaves When You're Pregnant And Sees You Later In Life (Part 2)

He Leaves When You're Pregnant And Sees You Later In Life - Part 2
(Requested by KaylieMarion and
iLoveDirty1D_5SOS)

A/N: Nappy = diaper for all ze Americans

Ashton:

"Y/N...Y/N!" He called after you as you rushed to leave the grocery store. "Just listen to me," he pleaded. He followed you out of the store and backed you up in a corner. Your daughter looked frantically at the both of you, more curious than worried. "Ashton, now is not the time." You tried to push past him. "No, Y/N. When I left, I don't know why I did it." You laughed coldly, "anything else?" He swallowed and froze. "Thought not." You pushed the trolley forward again and he didn't object. "I love you," he choked out. "You left me." "I love you," he repeated. "You didn't care about me!" "Y/N. I love you. Please say you love me back. I need to hear it again." He looked at you hopefully. Perhaps it was the look in his eyes, which looked terribly like Rose's, or his quivering bottom lip that reminded you of a lost puppy. You wanted to convince yourself it was pity for this man standing before you, cowardly enough to leave his pregnant girlfriend, and desperate enough to beg you to say these words. But it wasn't pity, you did. "I love you," you barely managed to say. And nothing in the world could stop him from engulfing you in his arms and spinning you around. He put you down gently. "Can we give this another shot?" He asked hopefully. With his arms still around your waist and your eyes locked on his, you nodded, "okay."

Calum:

Two months later and you and Calum were completely settled into your new apartment. You were pretty proud of the decor and such, which should be expected since you had Calum moving furniture around for probably 7 straight hours before you were happy. The year Calum missed with your baby boy had been made up in the span of a week or so, Calum just would not keep his eyes off him. The baby room was beautiful also, except the fact that the walls were a bland beige. So that was why you and Calum had been taking shifts the whole day painting the walls an adorable baby blue. "Cal! I'll take my shift now and you can change this nappy. Want to make up for lost time don't you?" You joked. "Gimme a sec!" He yelled and you scoffed. Ten minutes later and you ended up changing the nappy, you were about to walk into the room before he pushed you back. "Just wait!" He shut the door, leaving you completely confused. Another fifteen minutes later and Calum was scrambling out of the babies' room and into your shared bedroom, "stay out here!" He returned a second later with your scarf in his hands. "Cal, what the hell ar-" he shushed you and tied the scarf around your eyes. He lifted you up and guided you to the room, positioning you in the middle, facing a specific wall. He breathed in deeply, "ok, take off the scarf," he said. You hesitated first before you removed it and gasped when you saw the wall. On it, painted carefully and beautifully in semi-cursive black writing were the words 'Will You Marry Me?' You turned to face and hug him but saw that he was on one knee, presenting the most beautiful ring you'd ever seen. "Will you?" He asked. You nodded with tears spilling down your cheeks. He stood up and hugged you, burying his face in your neck before he took the ring out and put it on your finger. "How much did this cost?" You asked suddenly. He looked at you sheepishly, "don't ask."

Luke:

You eventually decided to join in on the fun and walked up to Luke, who was helping your daughter climb the monkey bars. "I love her so much," he said suddenly. You were a little taken aback, "she's pretty amazing, right?" You asked. "She just asked why I have an earring in my lip," he stated and you burst out laughing. He bit his lip due to the nerves from asking you this next question, "are you with anyone?" He asked. You laughed, "no one really wants to be with a girl with a child. Plus I haven't really been... Looking," you said quietly. "I do." He said quickly, his face burning red. "Especially since I happen to be the father. And she's absolutely gorgeous." He looked at her smiling. "Luke, what are you saying?" You asked seriously. "I'm saying I want to be with you." Your head was spinning. "We haven't seen each other in over 5 years, Luke." You were in disbelief. "Then how about we go out, that restaurant I took you to on our first date. When I spilt the hot chocolate on your favourite shirt but you still kissed me." He raised his eyebrows. "I unfortunately don't have any hot chocolate on me right now," he joked. "Luke." "Mm?" "You haven't changed a bit, have you?" "Unfortunately, no." You shook your head. "I'll give you a chance, but if you spill more hot chocolate I'm walking." Just then your daughter ran up to Luke. "Mummy, do you like my new friend?" She looked from you to Luke. He smirked waiting for your answer, "I guess."

Michael:

It was the third meeting now in mission 'Let's get our kids to be friends.' Whenever you went to Michael's place your 8 year old boy never managed to get along with his 6 year old. That was, until, Michael suggested they play a video game together. And those were the events leading up to your two children terribly engrossed in some shooting game you were extremely not fond of and an awkward silence building between you and Michael on the sofa. You just watched your son shoot this guy's head off. You turned to Michael, "is this really appropriate?" You asked. "Hey! It's got them uhm.. Bonding?" He looked to you hopefully. You looked back to the boys, they were definitely not bonding. They were both in their own different worlds only subconsciously working together and- "woo!" They high-fived. Michael looked back to you with a smirk. "Ok, good job," you complimented. "Now if only we could 'bond' like that." He said nonchalantly. "Are you flirting with me, Clifford?" He blushed and fiddled with his fingers. "Just kiss me," he said suddenly. "What?" But before you could register what he said his lips were on yours. When he pulled back you smiled, "you've got me feeling like a teenager agai-" "OH MY GOD." Your heads snapped to the boys and they were both staring at you in a mixture of shock and disgust. "Let's go, honey." You took your son's hand and led him to the front door. "Wait, I need to say something," he said quietly. Your son walked away from you and towards Michael's. "I'm sorry for being mean to you," he apologised. You and Michael looked up at each other and smiled. "Well I'll see you later then, Y/N." Michael opened the door and you and your son walked out. You luckily weren't too far away from the house when you heard "are you guys gonna get married?" You paused to wait for the answer. "We'll see."

A/N: many kissies to mich_loves_5sos, love_is_war45 and xxthemeaningoflifexx
Ps 61K reads is that for real! It would also be awesome if you hit the star thing