Overload

Sakura's POV

~February~

Things where hectic the first week of February. First the clan meeting, then telling the Hokage about our ability. There were other occurrences but they weren't as stressful. I had met up with Tenten as promised. We had played and practiced on our kunai throwing. Getting to know Tenten was a nice experience. She was funny and very nice to people. I had talked to her about Naruto, she had stated that she didn't know him but would like to meet him. I told her that people were mean to him and that she shouldn't believe their lies. She vigorously stated that she would not judge him or anyone else like that. I was very glad, after that I had taken her to get some food. We ate at a dango shop, the same one I had eaten with Naruto. Before leaving her, I told her that I would soon introduce her to Naruto.

I met up with Naruto on the same day. I had went over to his apartment to drop off the supplies I had promised. He was shocked that I was giving him my books. I hadn't really read them because I had known them already. I assured him it was fine, better than buying more unnecessarily. So after I had dumped practically all the contents in my pink bag at his apartment, we left to play. We played for the whole day and I had told him that pretty soon he was going to meet my friend. I told him she was the daughter of the guy he met in the ninja store we had gone into. Which speaking of him, made me realize that he hadn't worn his new clothes. He said he wanted to wear them in special occasions and not get them ripped and dirty while playing. So after a whole day of fun we parted ways.

The rest of the week was boring. All I did was train and train and train. Because of all the things I had done earlier in the week, I had not trained at all and going back into the routine bored me. It was fine when Chouko or Kioshi were there but when I practiced alone, it got boring fast. The only good thing about that was of my progress. I could now release chakra out of 257 tenketsu points. Also, I had time to read Haruki's letters. He seemed to be fine, just lonely. He told me of his days and anything interesting he wanted to talk about. I enjoyed reading his letters and began to write some of my own.

On Saturday I had went over to the Uchiha compound. Shisui and Mikoto were as cheerful as always. Itachi was his polite nice self and Sasuke...oh that poor child. It was painfully obvious that he was becoming accustomed to me, but still fighting off the idea. I had taken Sora with me and allowed Sasuke to pretty much hog him all to himself. When he did leave Sora for awhile, that was to train and eat. We had actually gotten a lot of training in. We practiced with kunai first then shuriken.

Sasuke could now hit four out of five targets, not the bulls-eye but still close. I had practice throwing kunai a lot in my spare time. So now I could hit all the targets but only two bulls-eye. Throwing the shuriken was again hard for me. I had used Tenten's stance she taught me, and it had fared better than all the other stances. After practice we had lunch together. I was informed that Fugaku had a meeting so he wouldn't be joining us. After dinner was actually quite nice. A very friendship bonding moment. We spent the rest of the day looking for cats...more specifically their paw prints. I had actually giggled when they had suggested the game...or "challange" as they said. When I had realized they were being serious I had stopped giggling and turned serious, but not without letting out some chuckles every so often.

The whole...challange was actually very good to use for aspiring ninja's. It had merit, just like the game ninja. With the game ninja you had to hide your self just like a shinobi hides from their enemies; while the seeker tracks them down with their senses and knowledge, using whatever creative means to capture them. They even had toy weapons to use.