Believe In Me

(Dedicated to helloweirdstranger)

Sakura's POV

"Sakura-chan you can tell me the real reason as to why your holding your abilities back yourself." Hiruzen repeated his question once more.

"What do we do now?!" Inner shouted in my head and started to run around in circles.

'Calm down! I have a plan...sort of...' I said as I thought about this sudden situation.

"How do you have a plan?! Wait! Nevermind that, what is your plan?!" She asked as she stopped running.

'This is a very, very important question that we have to answer...but there are secrets we know that can't be told. I have had a whole year to think of all sorts of situations like this and I have decided not to speak about who I am and where I'm from to anyone; as well as tell no one about you, of course. Hiruzen obviously knows we have a secret and hopefully he thinks we only have one. It's decided Inner, lets tell him about your new ability, it's the only secret we can tell.' I said as I continued to stare at him. This had to work, if not he would find out I'm not really Sakura and that the real one is in my head. He'll probably think I'm some spy and trapped her there and then he'll take us away from Madoka and Kioshi.

"But wont he ask us stuff about it?!" She screamed out to me in confusion.

'Yes, he will and that's okay. It will actually even give us access to certain things if he knows. I told you, I have a plan. All you need to do is make him sense all the things we want him to sense. For example, just now he sensed our hesitation because you slipped and panicked, but that's okay. Once I start explaining things I want you to make him sense that we are being truthful, okay? Just believe in me.' I said to her. She nodded and went back to concentrating. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry...it's just hard to explain." I spoke up and felt the nervous feeling inside me surround me with no effort. He nodded and waited for me to continue. I looked around discreetly, did he place a silencing jutsu? Even if he did, I wasn't confident enough to tell him my secret, let alone even in this room.

"Hokage-sama...would you please make sure this stays between us." I said and looked around openly, trying to give him a hint.

"Of course." He said and did some hand signs before I sensed his chakra surround us.

"The room has become sound proof." He informed and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I'm sorry...but..." I couldn't even finish. How was I supposed to tell him I didn't trust his room. Even though I know he was powerful enough to place a strong jutsu around us...but that also didn't stop other strong shinobi from casting equal if not stronger jutsu's. If I was correct, he also had ANBU stationed in places where they could guard and overhear.

"Is what you have to say so important you can't even trust my room?" He asked. I gulped inaudibly and couldn't think of anything to say so I just nodded.

"Hokage-sama, I have a way for only the both of us to speak and listen, without others knowing...If you could please extended your hand...This actually ties with my secret." I stated and watched as he extended his hand towards me. I smiled gratefully towards him for complying and walked across the room.