Bell Test

Normal POV

It was early, not even dawn yet when Sakura awoke from her slumber.

"I haven't had one of those in a while..." Sakura mumbled as she sat in bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"One of those strange dreams? What was this one about?" Inner asked as she stretched her limbs and yawned.

"Hmm, well this time the woman and man just stood side by side and looked towards a battle field...I swear they're getting harder to understand each time." Sakura informed as she yawned and tensed up her muscles before releasing the strain on them.

"Hmm, it's been what? Two years since the last?"Inner asked. Sakura shrugged and pulled away the covers.

"Something like that...Anyways we have to get ready. It's an important day today." Sakura reminded as she approached her desk and looked at the calendar on top of it.

"That's right! I can't wait to see the others!" Inner squealed. Sakura smiled and walked out the door.

'Well, just Kakashi since we see Naruto and Sasuke every day.' Sakura stated as she entered the kitchen.

"Sakura good morning! Sleep well?" Madoka asked as she approached her daughter. Sakura returned the hug with just as much love.

"I did." Sakura answered when they pulled apart.

"Oh? That's surprising since you came in late last night." Madoka stated and watched as her daughter's eyes shifted to the right. A common reaction when she was caught lying.

"Ugh, yeah. I was with Shishou...but guess what?!" Sakura asked cheerfully, not only because of the reason but as a means to distract her.

"What is it? Learn a new technique?" Madoka guessed and Sakura moved her head side to side.

"Sort of, I guess. I signed the monkey contract yesterday night and now I have three little monkey's as my summon's!" Sakura informed with a smile. Madoka's own smile grew with pride and happiness.

"Really?! That's amazing Sakura!" Madoka exclaimed before embracing her daughter once more. Before they could pull apart, another pair of arms incircled the two.

"I overheard, congratulations Sakura! I'm proud of you." Kioshi congratulated and then pulled away.

"You get your Sensei and team today right?" Kioshi asked his daughter who nodded.

"Yeah, at the end of the day. All the school time will be filled taking our pictures and other paperwork." Sakura informed her parents. Madoka nodded and moved into the kitchen to finish breakfast. The other two followed and sat on the breakfast bar. The parents happily listened to Sakura as she told them about her summon's.

"Oh which reminds me, Marianne wanted to give you something as a graduation present. We all helped make it." Madoka said as she began to set their breakfast on the counter.

"Should I go over and receive it?" Sakura asked as she began to eat.

"No, she said yesterday that she would come in the morning. We all thought you would get home early yesterday." Madoka explained. Sakura sent them an apologetic look.