The Wave Mission Part 2

Sakura's POV

Carrying Kakashi all the way to Tazuna's house had both negative and positive outcomes. It was negative because our body weight was different and so I had to use up chakra to be able to carry him. The positive in all this, was for the fact that almost every person we had passed had seen us. Meaning they all saw a small, pink haired girl carrying an unconscious grown man.

Their reactions were highly amusing and I was surely going to make Kakashi suffer with embarrassment later on.

I had made Sasuke unseal my camera and take a picture of us. I had made sure to make the hold on Kakashi as overly dramatic as I could. It came down to the point that even Sasuke had trouble not laughing. Naruto had soon forgot his fatigue and joined in on the fun of defiling Kakashi's man pride. I was sure he was already mad at me, so it didn't matter. Plus, getting a bit of black-mail always came in handy someday.

We walked through the humid streets with the pace of sloths. I briefly reminded myself that we had yet to truly rest on this long arduous journey. We were all covered in blood and grime. I was surprised the other's were still able to walk from all the beating up they received. I would need to alleviate their exhausted body pains as best as I could.

When we arrived, Tsunami had rushed out, distress clearly noted on her face. She quickly rushed us inside and helped place Kakashi on a futon to rest on. We conversed amicably when we applied healing ointment and bandages on Kakashi's wounds. I had finished healing his more serious injuries as best as I could; and was relieved that everything looked good and started healing properly. As soon as Kakashi was taken care of, I moved on to the others. By the time I had finished, I had only one fourth of my chakra left, not including the weights. After we had properly introduced ourselves to Inari and Tsunami, we had ate dinner. Inner was extremely happy when we took a shower. It helped relax our sore body and give me time to think about what had happened.

I'm sure Sasuke, and most certainly everyone else had thought I had been reckless and stupid. However, I needed to do so in order to get close to Zabuza. If I had waited, the only close proximity we would have had, was if he was beating me up; and that didn't sound pleasant. Either way, the objective had been met. Place a tracking seal on Zabuza so I would be able to locate his compound. I was always grateful to have continued my Fūinjutsu studies, it made things so much more efficient.

'Alright Inner, part three will commence shortly.' I thought as I entered the room I would be sleeping in. I walked over and quietly laid inside the futon beside a sleeping Tsunami. All the guys stayed in the guest room with Kakashi, while I stayed in Tsunami's room. I hadn't minded, she and I got along fairly quickly and it was also the most logical location for me to sleep.

I patiently waited until I was sure everyone was asleep. Mentally preparing myself for the next part of my plan. The night was quiet as no noise was heard from outside. The water's movement as it splashed against the pillars supporting their house was calming. It soothed me as I concentrated on the sound as it moved to and from the shore.

I instantly opened my eyes when Inner gave me the cue. Standing up, I quietly made my way towards the door. I turned my head and glanced at Tsunami's steady rise and fall of her chest. Sighing, I turned and walked the hallway of the second story.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Inner asked as I passed several windows and began making my way down the stairs.

'Yeah, it should work out...if not...well, we have Kakashi. He'll fix things.' I said as I held my breath when the last step made a creaking noise from the pressure of my foot. Sighing softly when no one woke up, I quickly and quietly crossed the remainder of the steps to reach the door.