Normality

Sakura's POV

~January~

The rest of the first week of January was rather boring. I did spend a lot of time with Madoka, Kioshi, and Chouko. I had also found out that it had been Hiashi and Hizashi's birthday, but I had been too busy talking with Hiruzen that I couldn't congratulate them.

Most of the kids were rather busy that week. And I only met each one once, most of the time, we had only talked.

The second week was filled with endurance and stamina training for me. I was slowly getting accustomed to the weight on my limbs again.

On the second week, I had my first lesson with Hiruzen. Since I was a four year old, he said that we would take it easy. For now he gave me material that I had to study. It ranged from the basic weapon information to meditation techniques. I was very excited to know that he would speed things up according to my progress.

For now we decided to have three lessons a week, since it was pretty basic. As I got older and much better, we would meet up more.

On the third week I learned, that Itachi was training to get into the ANBU. It was Shisui who had insinuated it, but Hiruzen was the one who confirmed it. He would most likely get in by April. Then it would only be a few more years for when he massacred his clan.

So far he didn't act suspicious in mine or the Hokage's presence. Shisui also hinted that he was going to train more. He was probably going to join the ANBU at the same time as Itachi.

On that same week, I began creating my new fighting styles with Chouko and Kioshi. We started off with incorporating katas into the Konoha traditional dance.

As I studied with Hiruzen, I told him of my training and he said he would like to see them when I finished creating the fighting styles.

The last week of January was filled with spending time with different friends. I spent most of my time with Naruto. I helped him with his studies and was proud that he was working hard to learn. His characters where getting better and I took him out to eat as incentives.

I also met up with Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji. Ino did most of the talking but we had fun either way. We spent a long time together due to Inoichi's birthday. We celebrated his birthday in a simple manner, nothing like Ino's but still fun.

I had also met up with the Uchiha's and found out that they were going to leave soon on a trip. Fugaku informed me that they would leave to help Itachi get some practice in different locations. I secretly understood that it was for the ANBU exams.

They would be gone for three months and I needed to make sure they left happily, since I wasn't going to be near them and observe their interactions, I had to make sure to observe them carefully for the time being.

~February~

I was surprised on the first week of February when Hiashi, not Hizashi invited me over. I was a bit shocked at first but then agreed. I had met him one morning when I went out to shop for groceries with Madoka.

He was with his wife Hikari, so it made things much more comfortable. Especially when most of the talking was done was from Madoka and Hikari introducing each other.

Although I had a theory that Hiashi may see me differently now, I just couldn't help but feel nervous around him. They had also made sure to informed me that it would be on the second week of February.

The rest of that week, I spent most of my time with Madoka. Kioshi had gotten a mission so I spent a lot of my time in the bakery.

At one point in time while I sat in the bakery. I thought of inviting Naruto so he could come and eat too. As I thought about it, I was very surprised at seeing Yashiro. He came up to me and sat across from me.