Not Expected

Sakura's POV

We arrived back to the dinning room which was still under the genjutsu. I walked over to Ino and wondered how things were supposed to go back to normal if I didn't know what she would be talking about. When I sat down, I felt the chakra fade away slowly and once it was gone I looked over to Ino. She was quietly eating pastries.

"Didn't you already eat some?" I asked her as she looked over to me with a pout.

"Well its not my fault that they're so good!" She exclaimed with a blush. I smiled and shook my head. Everything felt normal.

"Ino-pig is so cute when embarrassed!" Inner squealed. I nodded my agreement and reached for a pastry for myself.

It was getting close to bed time and I was feeling rather tired. The whole day has just completely mentally exhausted me. I'm sure Inner was really tired too. She had been concentrating on our chakra for most of the day, she deserved the rest.

Right when we finished our pastries, Takara stood and announced bed time for the children. I stood up along with Ino and the others as we followed Shikamaru's mom to the room we would be using.

When we entered the room we noticed our stuff was already there. Futons were also laid out for us, each one having their own space; but close enough to feel comfortable. The girls were taken to another room to get ready for bed, while the boys changed as well.

Madoka had sent me a pink nightgown that had purple butterflies on it. Ino had on some blue soft pajama pants and a sleeveless blue shirt. The whole outfit had white flowers printed on it. Hinata had a light pink nightgown that had light blue circles as prints. When we finished with brushing our teeth and getting everything ready for bed, we returned to the room. The boys had also changed into their pajamas. Theirs were plain and single colored with their clan symbol on the back. Sasuke was a dark blue. Shikamaru was green and Choji's was red. Shino had black, Neji's was white and Kiba's pajamas were brown.

When we walked inside, Ino immediately chose a light colored futon that was far away from the others.

"Come on Sakura-chan!" She said from across the room. I sighed and turned over to Hinata who fidgeting behind me. I noticed that most of the boys were fine on their own.

"Ne, Hinata-san. Would you like to sleep close to us?" I asked as I looked over to her. She looked surprised for a second before nodding shyly. I smiled and turned around walking towards Ino, with Hinata behind me.

"Alright kids! Time to sleep!" Yoshino instructed. I looked around and was slightly surprised that the kids were actually moving towards their futon.

'Usually in sleepovers, there's bound to be some kids who don't want to sleep. And I know for sure that there are a few of those here.' I thought as I looked at Ino get comfortable in her futon.

"Goodnight kids!" She said and we all returned it. The peacefulness lasted only three minutes after she had left before whispering was heard. I turned my head to my left and noticed Ino was still wide awake and sitting up.

'Hmm, their pretty smart to wait until they were completely alone.' I thought as I looked around.

"I knew it was too good to be true." Inner stated tiredly. I turned myself around onto my tummy and noticed that Kiba was fully awake and sitting next to Akamaru.