All The Colors

Sakura's POV

The third time I woke up was early in the morning, going by the rays of light heating up my face and the energetic birds chirping outside the window. Hopefully, it was the day after the Uchiha massacre and not days after it. I felt well rested and didn't feel as sore or out of breath as I imagined I would be. I honestly hadn't expected one night of possibly eight hours or less to be sufficient enough to get my chakra to build up again.

As I took in my surroundings, I first noticed the obvious. I was alone, so that meant that I was well enough to not be constantly watched. I tried sensing if anyone was around and to note of the fact that most of the nurses and doctor's where in another location.

Pulling the covers off and jumping off the bed, I distinguished the difference in how light I was now, as opposed to before. Remembering that I had used up all the chakra that I possessed in my reserves as well as in my chakra weights had me groaning out in frustration. If there was one thing I didn't like, it was getting used to the weight; and all the time that would be needed to save up chakra again. I suppose I did have quite a while until the next main event, so I should be fretting to much over it. Besides my lack of patience would also cause me to fill up the weights faster and probably at higher quantities.

'Hey Inner, how are you holding up? Do you even get tired?" I asked curiously, since technically she and I weren't really the same.

"Actually yeah. I am a little tired. It's the same way I can experience feelings." She answered as she stretched around in my head.

'Hmm, you're still quite the enigma to me Inner.' I stated as I too stretched out my limbs.

"Hehe am I?" She said with a grin as I chuckled and shook my head.

'Ne, how about we go find Sasuke and the others?' I asked and felt her squeal and nod her head.

"Kyaaa! Yes!" Inner said and jumped around. Smiling, I walked towards the door and headed outside.

Tracking down the nurses was easy, considering they were using chakra like crazy.

'Could they still be treating the Uchiha?' I thought as I proceeded on my walk. Rounding a corner, I saw two ANBU stationed up ahead guarding some double doors. I walked up to the ANBU who were not the ones I knew; but some that I had sensed around the tower. Now that the massacre was stopped, Danzo's movements would be harder to predict.

Actually thinking about what Itachi had said made me realize the depth of truth it possessed. I needed to be less trustful. Meaning, if I wasn't completely sure that they were good like the characters I knew from the anime/manga, then I would have to always be cautious. Things have gone wrong before with trusting people so easily, I could not afford to let someone have my trust only to backstab me later.

"Ninja-san, is Reiko-san inside?" I asked and waited for their answer.

"She is currently performing surgery. No visitors are allowed." One of the ninja answered. I smiled and nodded up to him. It was pretty obvious no visitors were allowed during surgery...that was a big duh even for me.

"Okay!" I said and waved before leaving their sight.

'Fine. I guess I could wait...In the mean time, how about we go see Hiruzen?' I asked and turned back around to look for any nurse near by.