The Chunin Exam's Part 4

Sakura's POV

To think I always end up in such a sorry state. Without the need of my sight, I could tell I was in some medical room. The incessant beeping of the heart monitor was beating loudly somewhere near my head. The hard, uncomfortable bed that I was laying on was also another clue, but the most obvious clue was the nurses. I could hear their muttering about my injures and condition.

"E-Excuse-" I couldn't even finish before a chest burning cough erupted from me spontaneously. The oxygen mask on me was more of a bother than help. I felt as if I could barely breathe with that thing on.

"She's awake!" One of the nurses stated and many footsteps and rustling was heard. I could feel many hands on me, checking my vitals and scribbling heard on paper hurriedly.

"How is this possible?! It's only been forty minutes since we've finished the healing process!" One exclaimed quite close to my ear. I winced and regretted it immediately from the pain in my chest.

'It doesn't feel like you've healed anything.' I thought bitterly.

"That doesn't matter right now! Make sure she doesn't puncture anything by coughing!" One nurse instructed harshly.

After a few minutes of calming my self down and allowing the nurses to do their own thing, everything calmed down.

"Sakura-san it will be best for you to rest." A nurse advised. I fluttered my eyes open just to be able to move something.

"H-How are the fight's coming along?" I asked, getting a bit more strength to talk.

"You shouldn't worry about that and focus on resting properly." The nurse said. I frowned and closed my eyes in concentration. My body felt sore and tight as if wrapped tightly by bandages all over. They must have bandaged me up under my clothing.

I twitched my fingers and moved my hand slowly. When I had managed to place my palm down, memories entered my mind from the tear in the glove. I saw the whole process that had occurred minutes ago. They were able to fix my ribs, luckily it was only two broken and another fractured. Nothing seemed to be punctured, which was surprising. Though I guess Inner's healing played a huge role in assuring that not to happen.

"I'm fine...Just a bit sore. When can I leave?" I asked and received many chakra swirls of uncertainty and disbelief.

"I can heal myself slowly now, I just needed the rib's and organ's checked." I explained.

"I see, that's why you woke up quickly." The most reasonable nurse stated.

"You shouldn't walk around by yourself, but we can place you on a wheelchair if you really don't wish to stay." The nurse suggested. I nodded in what I thought was her location. I wanted nothing more now than to leave and be with the other's. I was still worried about some of their fights.

"Then we will prepare you for it." The nurse informed and began to move around the room.

'Inner, I don't feel comfortable healing myself with my chakra still a bit uncontrollable. So I'll need your help with the healing process.' I said and felt her nod and spread her chakra out into the most painful area, the chest.

When the nurses finished taking everything off they had placed on me, they carefully moved me into the wheelchair. I slowly moved my hands around the wheelchair to familiarize myself with it.