Scroll of Sealing

Normal POV

"Twelve years ago, a nine tails fox suddenly appeared. It's tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores. The ninja rose up to defend their villages."

"Shishou, I've already read this before." Sakura interrupted as she sat along side of him. A smaller canvas of her own was positioned in front of her. Unlike Hiruzen, she was painting a picture, while he worked on his calligraphy. Not minding the interruption, Hiruzen picked back up where he left off.

"One shinobi faced the nine tailed fox in mortal combat. He sacrificed his life to capture the beast. This ninja was known as the Fourth Hokage." Sakura's brush stopped painting as she looked over to him incredulously for having ignored her.

'It's a bit weird actually, to experience what you knew was going to happen.' Sakura thought with a frown as she laid her brush down.

"Well it's best that things are still going towards the same direction, or we wouldn't know what to do."Inner supplied from inside her mind.

"Shishou, what brought that up?" Sakura asked waiting patiently for a reply.

"Just in case it comes to be of any use during the exam." He stated as he continued to move the brush to create delicate strokes. Sakura hummed and turned back to her own work. As she reached again for the brush she had put down, two jonin ran into the room.

"Lord Hokage! It's an emergency!" Screamed one of the two ninja's.

"What is it?" Hiruzen asked without stopping. He had an inkling to what the emergency was all about. Sakura already knowing what the emergency was just listened and cleaned up what was around her.

"It's Naruto! He climbed up to the Hokage mountain!" anxiously stated the ninja.

"He put graffiti all over the faces!" Backed up the other one. Sakura chuckled at what they had said and turned to Hiruzen when he sighed.

"It's okay Shishou, Iruka-sensei will find him and drag him to class. I'll make sure he cleans up his mess." Sakura stated as she stood off the pillow.

"Please do so, that kid has gotten very rambunctious over the years." Hiruzen stated while dismissing the worried jonin. Sakura laughed but nodded her agreement.

"That's true, but he can be quite shy with the right words." She stated, and received an incredulous look from Hiruzen.

"Well I'm off before Iruka-sensei comes looking for me too." Sakura said and began to walk away.

"Good luck to both of you on your test tomorrow." Hiruzen stated and received only a smile and a wave goodbye from his apprentice before she jumped out the window.

Sakura's POV

"To think it's finally time. I'm getting excited just thinking about it all!" Inner shouted in my head. I smiled as I jumped across the roofs.

'It is a bit exciting, however, it's also hard to believe that things are still going somewhat the same as the anime/manga.' I thought as I landed in front of the school.

"Well, just think of all the fun things instead of the scary ones!" Inner suggested and I couldn't help but chuckle.

'Oh? Do you mean all the future D-rank missions?' I asked with my eyebrow raised. She immediately frowned and shook her head.

"No! Those will be boring! I was talking about being paired up with hotties!" She squealed and sent me images of all three male members of Team Seven.

'When will you ever learn?' I asked and walked inside the classroom. The first thing I took notice of was the lack of presence from both Iruka and Naruto. Shaking my head, I made my way over to Kiba who had an empty seat beside him.