The Rain

Sorry guy's i dident know what to write for a while(😂).

Sakura's POV

Waking up at six in the morning always sucked, at least it did when one wasn't used to it.

I sat up in bed and stretched out my arms, listening to the bones popping in the process. I sighed and looked at the clock on my nightstand that rang moments ago. Why did I put an alarm?

That's right, to get in some early training that I wasn't able to do yesterday. The meeting with the Uchihas went well, but we got almost no training done. Then I spent the rest of the day with Ino, which was relaxing. Even meeting Neji and his father hadn't been that bad, finding out that I had to go to a clan meeting...now that was bad. Inner and I still had to train in order to not let our guards down. We didn't have the time to let dangerous people get too close to finding out any more than they should. That clan meeting has to go according to whatever plan we come up with or we're in serious trouble.

I hopped out of bed and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I dressed into some black sweatpants with a plain purple tee-shirt and put on some black standard ninja shoes. I placed my hair in a ponytail now that it was well past my shoulder blades. The bangs still framed my face but that was taken care of with a simple purple clip.

I walked downstairs quietly and walked out into the back yard. Once outside I began my usual thirty minute stretches along with placing just a little bit of chakra in my weights. I decided in order to get more training done, I should finish all the katas in one hour. I did them all quickly instead of the usual slow pace to get what I needed to get done early. At seven thirty I practiced all four dance forms and the little bit of the Lightning dance that I had yet to complete. When it got to be eight thirty, I started doing some chakra practices, such as meditating and manipulating the chakra around.

Since Madoka and Kioshi had yet to come and check on me, I decided to practice my chakra control. I walked over to the side of the door and concentrated my chakra to the soles of my feet. Gently, I placed my feet up against the wall, concentrating on sticking my feet to the flat surface. I did the same thing in the library not too long ago, but it wasn't easy to make it stick. If I add too much, the wall will crack but too little won't let me stick at all. I kept adding a little chakra after pulling my feet back each time to see if it stuck. I opened my eyes when I felt it stick to the wall once my tug was ineffective.

'Inner, you make sure that no one is coming.' I asked of her as I refocused on my feet. Once I got one foot on the wall, matching the amount to the other foot was easy. I smiled as I began to slowly walk on the wall, making sure nothing changed on either foot. I got to a location I felt no one would be able to see me, and stood there, just concentrating on staying on the wall and not falling.

I learned a few things while I experimented. First, was the obvious fact that my chakra was rapidly depleting more than usual. So I made Inner make a mental note of figuring out a way to not waste so much. The sensation was a lot clearer than I had thought it would be. A steady stream of chakra was slowly but surely being sucked away from the point of contact.

Second fact was that the more I focused and memorized the feeling, the easier it got to move around. It was just slow movements now but that was good enough for a start.

The third observation, which was by far the most impressive, was if I switched the concentration over to Inner, she could keep us on the wall as I focused on something else.