The Chunin Exam's Part 5

@helloweirdstranger for the cover

Sakura's POV

Finally, the day has arrived. After living through the hellish training that only increased throughout the month, I felt prepared.

My training time had allowed me to get a good grasp on my chakra; and extend the amount of time I could use my memory ability. I could only withstand it for fifteen minute's without overloading my mind, but that was amazing in itself for me. I had carefully trained, so no more fainting could occur and mess up my schedule once again.

Medical Ninjutsu wasn't really enhanced since I tried to stay as far as I could from Reiko. The only thing I could do is try to practice healing faster and efficiently.

Training with Zabuza was a great success. My natural senses were greatly enhanced, my hearing being the best out of all. Around the end of the second week, they had begun to work for my advantage and give me a chance against Zabuza. I didn't have to run as much anymore, which had been hell with the weights.

Haku had helped out by using his ridiculous speed to attack me and get my senses even better. I didn't really get far against him, but I could land one hit instead of fighting for minute's as I did with Zabuza.

My training with Hiruzen went great, from Fūinjutsu to the Ninjutsu he would teach me. The three little monkey's as well as Enma helped train me when he was too busy.

Yesterday, was a free day away from all the training and simply for rest and a final review on the plan.

The plan had long since been completed and went over with all the member's of our group, except Kakashi. He was just informed of the final plan. The event was nothing simple so any problem that we could think of was planned out accordingly to be overcome.

The remaining of the month after the Tayuya incident, went without any problem's. Inner and I had also long since polished up our plan.

Even with the recent discovery of Tayuya, the plan to save Hiruzen would not be halted. No, that was actually my main priority, Inner was to take watch of Gaara and Naruto. She would not interfere unless absolutely necessary. We wanted Naruto and Sasuke to deal with Gaara. She would be perfect as the one to go, because she was able to see if anything went wrong.

I had everything planned. Yesterday, after meeting up with Hiruzen and the others, I went to the stadium where the fight would take place. I lasted a good three hour's placing Fūinjutsu seal's on every chair we had reserved. Turn's out the participant's could reserve whatever seat's for their families and friend's. That had been very convenient and so all the Konoha twelve decided to just sit together with their families. Knowing that was the plan, I quickly found out where they would sit and prepared safety precautions. Everyone would be placed in a sleeping Genjutsu, but I didn't want our families to be some sort of hostage against us.

I sighed and jumped out of bed, my limbs immediately weighing me down. The weight's on my limb's increased almost to an exaggerated amount, but I didn't mind, I was used to them. Most likely today I would be unleashing all that pent up chakra against Orochimaru. I was more than prepared, for what was to come.

"Ready Kazumi?" Inner asked as she stretched around. I nodded and grabbed my clothes that had been remade and entered the bathroom.

"It'll be after this, that things change dramatically." I said and closed the door.

~*oOo*~

Walking towards the building where the Chunin Exam's were going to be held, I could already feel the excitement in the air. It hadn't been this bad a week ago when the participants were given the last information we would need.