The Chunin Exam's Part 1

Sakura's POV

"Pig, can you be any louder?" Inner asked as I turned away from the other ninja's to give Ino her attention.

"Ino-pig quiet down please. No one wants to hear your loud shrieking." I said as Team Ten approached. They looked as lazy and relaxed as ever.

"Hmph! Quit changing the subject!" Ino said and I sighed at how oblivious they all were. They really should be a little quieter if they don't want to make enemies.

"You met with me yesterday, and I've been training. I hope you all have done the same." I said and narrowed my eyes suspiciously as they looked around sheepishly. I took this chance to move out of the direct sight of all the foreign ninjas.

"Well of course we've trained! I'm sure we can even hold our own against a fight with you." Ino said, which caused me to smile at her confidence.

"That's good. I hope if we are ever to fight against one another, then we'll each give it our all." I said. She grinned and came up to me to hug me. She was so easy to please. A compliment was all that was needed to make her happy.

"Augh, this whole thing is a drag. Why do we have to be recommended right after graduating?" Shikamaru lazily asked. He along with a munching Choji stood a few feet away.

"This is good Shikamaru. It means our sensei's find us capable of getting through this." I said and watched him sigh and mumble a "troublesome".

"Sakura-chan, you seem really calm." Choji commented as he extended his bag of chips towards me in offering. I smiled and took a few chips from his bag out of courtesy, thanking him in the process.

"Yeah, I practiced a lot for this." I said while offering the chips I had gotten to Ino. She frowned while shaking her head and pulled away from the back hug. I shrugged and looked over to Naruto who sneakily made his way behind Choji.

"That makes sense. You do get all intense when you practice. Well, according to Ino." Shikamaru said. I raised an eyebrow at Ino, but not before witnessing Naruto's failed attempt at snatching the bag of chips.

"Ino, the training was not that bad." I said and her frown deepened.

"Yeah it was! I couldn't move for days!" She said loudly which caused my eye to twitch. Discreetly, I took note of the different chakra spikes that kept increasing by the minute.

"That's because you suck!" Naruto said from his position on the floor. His failed attempt from earlier ended in him sprawled out on the floor.

"I do not! You do!" She shouted back only to gasp and look towards Sasuke. Her personality changed quickly from angry to shy.

"Hey Sasuke...I'm sure you can handle anything." Ino stated and received a shrug from Sasuke who promptly ignored the group.

"Leave him be Ino. You know how he is." I said and patted Ino's depressed head.

"Well, it looks like all the gang's are back together!" Kiba's voice came from behind Ino. We all turned and saw Team Eight. My eyes took in their appearance and gauged for any differences. I could tell that they had trained extra as well by the way they carried themselves. Their chakra also felt a bit different.