XXVI

26

     Vince pulled me back before I could do anything else.

"Let me go." I said.

"Phoebe you need to calm down." Vince said.

"Let go of her Vince now I'm gonna make sure she losses her babies." Selena said.

     Some other guy had grabbed her before she could get to me though.

"What's going on?" someone asked.

     Braxton and Johnny walked up to us.

"Phoebe attacked me for no reason." Selena said cleaning up her bloody nose with a tissue.

"Lie." Vince said.

     Everyone's attention was now on him. Braxton saw his arms around me and I knew he wanted to take me out of Vince's arms and wrap his around me but he refrained himself.

"Phoebe was walking away when Selena put her foot out and tripped her. She also threatened to make her lose her babies after Phoebe did that to her." he said.

"Selena what is your problem?" Johnny asked.

"Phoebe is. Everyone treats her like she's a sweet and caring person but she's not. She's a whore." Selena said.

"Selena go to the office. I'm going to tell the principal that you should be suspended for two weeks."

     I saw Selena was about to say something.

"Now." Johnny said.

     She didn't say anything and stormed off.

"I'd better go too. Me being a witness and all." Vince said letting go of me and walking off.

     I went back to Braxton's room with him walking behind me.

****

Vince's POV

     I walked to the office behind Selena. We sat in the waiting part while Mr. Wayne talked to the principal.

"I can't believe he stuck up for that bitch again." Selena mumbled.

     She had been venting since we got here which was five minutes ago.

"Who'd even wanna take up for her?" she continued.

"Selena let it go." I said.

"No. It's not fair. Why am I the only one getting in trouble? That bitch should be in here with me with her pregnant ass."

"Why do you have a problem with her?"

"Are you serious? After what she's done to us."

"What did she do?"

"She slept with you."

"You're blaming her for that."

"Yeah." she said in a duh tone.

"You should blame yourself for that." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Someone needs to take her down a peg."

     Will she shut up already?

"Hey babe." she said shaking my knee.

"What?" I asked in a bored and irritated voice.

"Okay first check the tude. Second I think I know why Mr. Wayne keeps taking up for Phoebe. It's so obvious I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Mr. Wayne is her baby daddy." she said.

     That pushed me over the edge. I jumped up from my seat beside her and made sure that I was standing over her before I spoke.

"That's the last freaking straw. Selena Phoebe didn't ruin us you did with your constant cheating. Every time I turned around you were sleeping with another guy. Well I'm sick of it. We're through. And one more thing Phobe's babies are mine." I said.

     I was pretty sure everyone in the office heard me. Mr. Wayne came out and I went in. Selena wasn't going to get away with anything. Not while I was around.