46-Oh Hai Weasle

Asoka Pov.

I quickly locked my phone and stuffed it in my pocket with a red face.

So much for attempting to read.

"Asoookaa~ Whatdija see?" Riza asked appearing behind me.

"Nothing." I defended quickly, continuing to walk. Everyone followed behind as Riza continued to pester me.

"Oh come on, lemmi see~~" She sung, swiping at me.

"No, its nothing." I said quickly, she didn't seem to fall for it, considering how defensive I was being. Wait-why was I hiding it from her? Its not something bad, and although its slightly embarrassing, why am I being protective about it? Why do I feel so defensive? Is it reverse phycology(sp?)?

"Its a picture isnt it?"

"No." I replied hurriedly.

"Its a story?"

"Yeah, many." I replied.

"About what?" She asked with a growing smirk.

"Just alot of one-shots...about the same thing." I replied. She grinned wider, knowing I was avoiding her question.

"About what?" She asked again.

I glanced to the side and cursed under my breath, not like any use hiding it anymore.

"Me and Kakashi." I whispered quietly, begging to Kami that she wouldn't hear me. Sadly, Kami doesn't favor me.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" She hugged me and thrashed me around by my shoulders. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" She yelled louder if possible. She took in a deep breath, and stopped shaking me. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

"Why is she yelling?" Kyousuke asked the twins. They shrugged.

"Its the power of love! I can see it deep within her veins and pumping through her whole body! Love is keeping her going, love fills her eyes as she thinks of her prince char-" I brought my foot up and kicked her in the side, sending her away from me. Gai caught her and kneeled by her.

"My youthful princess! Are you alright?" He asked, fear in his eyes.

"Y-yes, for the power of love keeps me strong." Riza said, bringing her hand to his face, sparkles went around them and I couldn't hold it in. I turned around face palmed, silently grinning at their stupidity. Gai was only my favorite character because he knew how to make me laugh.

"You look so youthful talking about love." Sparkles and hearts surrounded them, making me turn back around and bend over, my arms wrapping around my waist in silent laughter.

"And you look so in love when talking about youth." Riza spoke, sounding as if in a trance. I looked up to see them gazing in one anothers eyes. It seemed amazing, as if something clicked and they were in their own little world.

Kyousuke coughed, breaking the two out of their trance. I glared evily at Kyousuke. How could he just do that?

"We have to get going." He reminded them. The two nodded, and like real adults, held hands like 5 year olds, swinging their hands. I just rolled my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out, unlocking it. I saw I had recived an email.

'Dear 'Soka,

Apparently, your ancestor spoke to Masashi Kishimoto, in his dreams, and showed Masashi visions of our future, which Masashi began writing and working on to create a manga of it, which you now know as Naruto.

Anyhow, he said that he never saw the man in real life, but he had a resemblance to one of his characters, which is you. He thought that perhaps the man could be your great grandpa, and if possible, he wants to talk to you, when can it happen?