Prolouge

̶[̶E̶D̶I̶T̶:̶ ̶8̶-̶1̶3̶-̶1̶2̶ ̶A̶s̶o̶k̶a̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶1̶7̶ ̶Y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶.̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶S̶ ̶S̶H̶O̶R̶T̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶ ̶E̶n̶j̶o̶y̶.̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶.̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶W̶a̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶A̶w̶a̶r̶d̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶.̶ ̶H̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶e̶c̶i̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶:̶ ̶]̶ ̶

{̶M̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶H̶a̶w̶k̶p̶a̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶1̶0̶/̶4̶/̶1̶2̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶)̶!̶}̶ ̶

 ̶[̶[̶T̶R̶I̶P̶P̶L̶E̶ ̶E̶D̶I̶T̶;̶ ̶ ̶W̶O̶W̶;̶ ̶2̶/̶2̶9̶/̶2̶0̶1̶6̶;̶ ̶H̶E̶Y̶ ̶G̶U̶Y̶S̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶-̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶-̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ ̶u̶p̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶ ̶E̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶.̶.̶]̶]̶  

[[Quadruple Edit; 5/17/2018 ; Hey guys- so I did win the Naruto Watty Awards back then. I forgot to edit that A/N. And I still haven't gotten around to editing this. Here is a reminder that I do not endorse or like PewDiePie anymore and the things I wrote in this are not accurate to what I have learned after 6 years of experiencing, living, writing, and going through life. I did not make a good representation of MI (mental illness) and once again, this is a fan-fiction I wrote in 2012. Thank you so much for reading ]]

Asoka POV.

Here I am in my room. My walls are covered with pictures of my favorite Manga and Anime. Not many people enter my room or like to visit me, or like to have anything to do with me. I stay here for the majority of my day, unless it's to go out for the sunlight and such.

It's not like I'm confined...

No.

 I like it here. All alone, it's comforting especially with my books. I grabbed my laptop and opened it, revealing my wall paper of Naruto and sat crisscrossed on my bed, throwing my worries out the window as I entered my beautiful world of fantasies.

I was watching Kakashi Gaiden. A background filler for Kakashi Hatake of Team 7, from Naruto. I wiped the tears that formed in my eyes, and paused the episode. It's too sad to watch. I switched back to episode two of the Original Anime. And while watching it I wanted to punch Kakashi in the face for talking about himself like that. My thoughts wandered to what my father told me.

I'm getting married for the sake of his company. Heh, seems like he found a use for me after all. Silence enveloped the room as I closed my eyes. A high pitched ringing began to start and I knew the voice was going to return.

'Kill... they will kill you.' The dark voice said from behind me. I froze and turned around to see...nothing. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I looked around my dimly lit room. Nothing was out of place. I had photographic memory, so I could tell that much.

'Kill them before they kill you' the voice said again, hissing. I looked around my room again before turning my attention back to the video playing on my laptop...

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong in this world, like no matter where I am I'm not home, or safe. That there are people are after me, or looking for me. I shook my head, erasing those thoughts as I opened up YouTube and looked around for funny pictures of Naruto.

 -FF- (This stands for Fast Forward)

After a long two hours of being on my laptop, I shut it with a content sigh. My eyes glided to the clock which read '3:83 AM'. I sighed tiredly, and put my laptop on the floor next to my bed, then turned off the lights. I went under my covers and closed my eyes, hoping to stay in my fantasies, not wanting to wake up.

-Dream-

I was in a white room with red liquid splattered on the walls. I sat on a white chair in an equally as white dress. A pink stuffed bunny with a long top hat sat in front of me with tea in its stubby paws. His ears were long; one covered his eye slightly as it bent over. I've known this bunny for as long as I could remember.

"Hello Bara-hime." It said with elegancy.

"Hello Mussō-ka-kun." I said back, bowing my head, slightly in a greeting manner.

"How was your day?" Mussō-ka asked me with a small smile, but then again, he always smiles.

"The usual, but I'd like to find my place one day..." I said quietly with a sigh, picking up my tea and drinking it. It had a sweet taste with a beautiful smell.

"How so?" Mussō-ka asked me, sipping his tea.

"I just don't feel like my old home...was ever my home in the first place...what flavor is this?" I asked after another sip of my tea.

"Rose petals, strawberries with grinded cinnamon, and some grinded coco, it's perfect if I do say so myself." Mussō-ka said in his stuffed glory. I giggled.

"Yes, it's amazing..." I said taking another sip, the taste waved over my taste buds.

"You are right about one thing, Bara-hime." Mussō-ka said to me with a smirk, tilting his hat over his eyes. "You're own home awaits you, and it's finally time for you to return. We'll meet again."

I felt myself fall and I snapped up, and put a hand to my heart with a gasp, my other hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming. My vision had black splotches from being in a laying down position, then suddenly sitting up. Soon the black splotches faded...and I was in a forest?

---*end prologue*---

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh gosh! This keeps getting better and better.

So quickly!

Bara= Rose

Mussō-ka = Dreamer

Hime = A suffix for Princess

Kun= A suffix for a boy or close friends

 -Anna