61- Colors...

I'm going to cry now. I worked for about three hours on this chapter. and when it Synced... half of the chapter was cut off. ;_; i'm going back to Memo Pad T~T

I'm sorry for the long wait. I had a depressed period because of my phone and the chapter, and didn't want anything to do with this phone.

I drew yet another picture of Asoka.. its to the side.. (if it isnt there.. wait a few minutes and refresh ;3 )

~ ~

Asoka Pov

I walked quietly. Free from my personal prision known as the hospital, confined to the person known as my Husband and boyfriend. Tsunade's evil remark caused me and Kakashi to have an awkward silence as we walked home.

We were silent and every once in a while I could feel him give a small glance to me, causing me to bludh harder, and look down again.

"Uh.. Asoka?" I looked at him, and our eyes met. I blushed again.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked, moving alittle closer. I nodded slowly, and his braceleted hand took mine. The rose charms snapped together with the magnets they held. I smiled softly me and Kakashi continued walking. "You realize we're sleeping in the same bed together?" He said, smirking under his mask.

"Yes.. But, we did that already in Tazuna's house." I said easily

"True. But I suppose it will be alittle more awkward." He stated and I nodded slowly.

"Yeah.." I mumbled. It was quiet for a few moments.

"So uh.. Its your birthday in a few weeks... What would you like me to get you?" Kakashi asked me, swinging my hand slightly.

"Uh... I don't need anything really. And there isn't anything that I want at the moment. You don't need to get me anything." I said giving him a smile to show I meant it. He sighed and gave a close eyed smile back.

"Alright. Just let me know if you want anything at all." Kakashi said and it became silent once again.

"So uh. Have you ever had a name you wanted to be called as a kid? If your name wasn't Kakashi?" I asked, trying to start up the question game, like he has many times.

"Hm.. good question... I have thought about it. And liked the name Isami." Kakashi said, then his eye went to me. "You?"

"Well, I always thought that if my name was Rose, it would be funny. Rose Rose! Haha.. What flower has a sharp barrior, but falls apart easily?" I asked my riddle.

"Uh.. What?" Kakashi asked.

" A rose! Because in Japanese, Rose Rose is Bara Bara, Barabara means to fall apart." I said grinning. He smiled behind the mask.

"Thats actually pretty funny. Where did you get that from?" He asked.

"A Manga called Heart no Kuni No Alice." I said.

"Ahh... I don't know what that is..." Kakashi said, scratching the back of his head with his free hand. I laughed alittle.

"Didn't expect you to." I said nonchalant.

"Okay, if you had to choose Naruto, Sakura or Sasuke to be stuck on an island with, who would you choose?" Kakashi asked.

"Naruto." Bam. I didn't have to think. "You?"

"Sasuke."

"Ha! That emo, revenge obessed dork? He will mop around thinking that he'll die. He has no drive to live. Naruto actually cares and is a really nice sweet heart inside." I said smiling.