6-Whatever

Asoka's POV

Birds were tweeting and squirrels were...making squirrel sounds. I could still hear crickets and other animals. The sun hasn't even rose yet; I could tell because the sun wasn't on my face...until now.

"Close the shades..." I heard Kakashi mumble. I nodded in agreement. Then, I realized something: Kakashi was in my room.. Huh?! He's in my room?! My eyes fluttered open to see Kakashi's sleeping, 3/4th covered face. I looked under the covers to see both me and him dressed. Oh, okay. I had a mini Dengeki Daisy moment...where Teru fell asleep with Kurosaki and woke up thinking she became a 'woman'... (picture to side)

But I don't remeber sleeping with Kakashi...or seeing him after he left me... Whatever, I couldn't really care less as long as he hadn't done anything. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, and it probably had to do with my dream...

It was about all these words: hate, disgrace, evil, gone, revenge, death, snob, idiot, ass, and such...morphing together into a person. That person was the "voice"; he laughed at me. The background turned into a farmland and I ran from the person, but the person turned into tons and tons of crows. I ran and ran, trying to escape the masses of black birds. Then, I spotted a scarecrow...and I was safe. The crows backed off. Huh. wonder what that dream was about.

I silently pulled myself up, leaving Kakashi. It was probably 3 am or so. The usual time for me to get up. I got off the bed and put my hand on my forehead to check my temperature. It was still high...oh, well. Tea will do me good. I left my room silently, closing the door behind me and went outside to get my new outfits, which hopefully dried off. Seeing that they were, indeed, dry, I grabbed them off the vine.

After grabbing and folding all my clothes, I went into the bathroom and opened the door. I walked in and changed from my jeans and hoodie into a black shirt and black shorts. I also (thankfully) found a hairtie, my jingling bracelets, and a picture of me and my parents. I cut that picture from a newspaper/magazine. In my pockets, I also found some change and pieces of paper with reminders on them and such.

I grabbed everything and brought it to the kitchen, where Mussō-ka had tea ready for my consumption. I nodded a thank you to him and he nodded back. I sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and placed all of the things that I held on the table, spreading them apart. I sipped my tea as I looked at everything quietly. Suddenly, I heard my phone ring from my room. Then, a scream. I hastily jogged to my room (because I don't want to run)and opened my door to see Kakashi glaring at my cellphone, which was on my bed, ringing. I picked up my phone and looked at caller ID, which showed some number that I've never seen before. I pressed answer for the heck of it and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this Asoka Rose?" A deep voice - a man's voice - spoke.

"Yes, may I ask who's speaking?" I asked

"My name is Ozborn Venva, but you can call me Ozzy...uh...my dad said I was going to marry you to tie our businesses together...but you disappeared... Everyone is searching for you...and, uh...I asked if they tried calling your cellphone... They said you didn't pick up and they couldn't track your signal...so, I tried...and, here I am." He spoke. My eyes widened as the man identified himself as my fiancée. I growled, not exactly pleased to hear from him.

Kakashi looked at me, confused as to who I was talking to. I sighed and left my room to the bathroom, where I could get some privacy.

"Look, Ozzy, I'm really glad that you and whoever cares want to find me, but I don't want to be found. I'm in my own little world right now, and I'd like it to stay that way." I explain, sitting down on the closed toilet seat.