54- Exams and Invasion

((A/N: "Dont hate me, too lazy to re-read manga. Doing this Chunin Invasion my own way!"

-takes off my glasses-

"If you dont like it."

-Puts glasses back on-

"Deal with it!"

-grins at readers-

"Enjoy!!" ))

Asoka Pov

The horrible feeling returned to me, the feeling where I know something wrong is going to happen, but not what.

But I knew what was going to happen, today was the Chunin exams. And I was going to prevent Sarutobi from dying. I was going to prevent Orochimaru from hurting this village.

I was going to change this story.

I stood infront of the two large aviators in the field of black and white. Mussō-ka was skipping from one side to the other, seeming to be a messenger for them.

The black crow and the white dove looked at eachother, then me.

"Asoka Bara, heir to the seat of Queen for Kusagakure. You know what is to unfold, do you not?" They spoke at once, their voices strong and loud, echoing the empty field.

Wait. Heir to seat of Queen for Kusa-what?

"Kusagakure," My eyes widened as gears worked in my mind. No way "The Village Hidden in the Grass." I said at the same time as their voices.

"I'm the heir for queen? Why? My family is dead, so theres no reason for me to be queen of a land they once ruled. Wasnt the power taken from us to another clan?" I asked.

"The Haruhara clan. They still rule now. However, they rule with fury, power, and hatered. They see no compasion, and show no mercy." The voices spoke.

"Wait. Wasn't I supposed to marry one of them, and make peace with our clans? A son of the king or something?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Of course you were, which is the reason they killed your clan. Why would they want to make peace, and barely get power, when they could kill you all and get all the power?" The dark voice spoke alone as the light one tried hushing him.

"Wait.. they killed my clan? I thought the files said a missing nin.." I mumbled and my eyes grew wide. "No, effin, way."

They made a fake report on their death, since they were in charge! I can't belive it.

(Naruto: KILL THE NON-BELIVER!!

Bubby(me): SHUNNNN!!)

Rage boiled inside my blood. They killed my family. And they got away with it. How could they do this to me?! To their village?! A village rulled with violence? I'll kill them. I'll kill them all.

Suddenly the black field began pulling me in, and I struggled to stay on the line as the white field pulled with force. My hating thoughts dissapeared as shock appeared, then confusion.

I was now balanced again.

"Dont get sucked into hatered. Thats what the crow wants to do. He wants to eat your heart, and grow powerful. He doesnt see both sides, as you do. Listen to your heart, and mind." The white voice spoke. The dove flapped her large wings upward.

I clenched my fist.

"Who are dead, are already dead, there is nothing I can do to bring them back, or avenge them. But I can save the people being ruled awfuly and keep them from being hurt." I said and looked to the dove.