9-Moo-Part 1

Asoka's POV.

-Time Skip to Afternoon After Naruto's Rant-

"Bring him in." The Hokage ordered. Tazuna opened the door; the putrid smell of alcohol permeated the room. I clutched Mussō-ka tightly as I tried to cough the pungent smell away.

"What's this?! A bunch of snot nosed brats? How do you expect them to protect me?" Tazuna demanded.

"What?!" Naruto yelled.

"Especially the short one with the weird face, ugh."

In order of hight it was: Kakashi, Me, Sasuke, Sakura...Naruto was the shortest...

"I'm gonna kill him!" Naruto leapt for the alchoholic the moment he realized that we was talking about him, but was held back by Kakashi who stood next to me.

"You can't kill our client Naruto." Kakashi berated him in a stern voice, then turned to Tazuna.

"I am Kakashi Hatake, this is Asoka, and she is also their teacher." Kakashi introduced, gesturing to me. I nodded a silent greeting, holding Mussō-ka in my hand.

"Wha? A teacher? She's holding a teddy bear, might as well go back to pre-k, she-"

"Zip it Tazuna. I'm not in the mood." I said, my voice cutting him off, venom dripping from each word. He seemed to sober up instantly, realizing he hadn't told me his name, and that my voice did show I wasn't in the mood for his crap. Kakashi looked at me with a raised eyebrow, putting Naruto back on the floor.

"Asoka, do you know him?" The Hokage asked.

"Yes, I told you, I know evvverything." I said, emphasizing "everything" by stretching the word.

"Then tell me." The Hokage commanded. Tazuna seemed to pale.

"I can't; things have to go as planned, or I won't be able to tell the future." I explained, a yawn escaping my lips.

"Ibiki." Hokage called.

"Okay! He's a bridge builder who needs protection! And the bridge will help his land. That's it! Stop with the damn death threats!" I yelled, putting Mussō-ka in front of my face, closing my eyes, as if he were a shield.

"That's better." The Hokage said, pleased with my answer.

"Let's go before he threatens me more!" I whispered to Kakashi, risking cracking an eye open, checking for the scary scarred ninja interrogator. Kakashi chuckled a but and turned to the Hokage.

"We meet at the eastern gate in 15 minutes, so pack up. The mission will take about week or so." On that note, we all left. FINALLY!

-FF-

I packed all my ninja gear - two shirts and pants - and put on the choker that bought the other day to hide my scar. I secured my sheathed sword on my belt. I also decided to bring two bottles of water and a needle and thread, incase Mussō-ka gets ripped again. I quickly tied my hair up in a high ponytail but, because of it's short length, a layer of black and red stayed down. I applied some pins to prevent my hair from falling into my eyes.

After getting everything I needed, I met up with everyone at the gate. Well, everyone minus a certain blond ninja. After some wait, though, Naruto came running in the distance, yelling apologies for being late.

We all (minus Naruto) sighed and left, starting to long journey to the Land of Waves. On the way out I saw Izumo and Kotesu. I waved at them with a smirk; Kotesu glared while Izumo waved back and hit Kotesu on the back of the head for being mean. I stifled my laughter in Mussō-ka's chest.