5-...Akward

Mussō-ka POV

Bara-hime...damn it! I knew her schizophrenia would have pushed her to the edge sooner or later with the stress on her shoulders, but of all the times, when I left to let her have her girl time?! I jumped off Kakashi's back when he made a wrong turn in his rush. I followed Asoka sprinting as fast as a so called 'Ninja Puppet' could go. I jumped on rooftops, so nobody would think weirdly of a running stuffed bunny. However, a stuffed animal could only go so fast; I wasn't losing her, but I would arrive a few minutes later when she stopped... if she stopped.

She ran into a forest blindly. I kept up at the highest speed that I could manage, sprinting after her. I followed her by the bond between Guardian and Bara User we share. Her Kekkei Genkai's name is Tsunovba, a thought powered Kekkei Genkai. She unknowingly unlocked the first stage when she was younger. That guardian...is me. She also unconsciously unlocked the second stage...but she hasn't used it yet. I heard loud screeches of "No!" and "Shut up!". Oh, no...

"Bara-hime!" I yelled as I ran towards her crying figure. Her hand was bleeding, and it must have been stinging as her salty tears made a puddle in her hand. I grabbed her shoulders, which went up to my head; I have a small, stuffed figure. I took out some bandages that I always carry around me, began to wrap her hand and held it mine. She was shaking with silent sobs. Her one hand was trying to cover as much as her face as she could.

"Bara-hime! Are you alright?! I shouldn't have left you alone. Why did you listen to it?!" I questioned her, knowing about the demonic voice that scares her over the edge into anxiety and hyperventilation, almost back into her depression. She shook her head in silent sobs; her knees were to her chest. Crimson blood seeped through the white bandages I wrapped around her hand, contrasting greatly. I noticed a bag next to her filled with clothes; Kurenai probably went and bought them for her.

"Please, make it go away!" She cried out, holding herself tighter as if she would fal apartl. I nodded and put my hand to her pressure point; she fell unconscious and instantly relaxed. I hurriedly looked around for an animal that I could talk to. I soon found a brown bunny hopping around. I sent my soul inside of it and used it's chakra to teleport to Kakashi.

He almost jumped a thousand feet in the air when a brown bunny appeared in front of his face. Then, sent my soul inside of him, not kicking him out, but just shoving the controls from him, to me. Now, he would be moving without his consent, while the bunny left back to where it was before using it's own chakra. I stretched silently and used a transportation jutsu to get Kakashi's body back to the forest where Asoka was.

'Why the hell am I moving? What's going on?' Kakashi thought. I snickered, and sent my soul back to my stuffed body that lay on the ground, handing back Kakashi control of his body. His seen eye widened as he saw Asoka on the ground.

"Asoka? Is she alright?" He asked, bending down to pick up her unconscious figure. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Yeah, she's fine. She had an anxiety attack, so I pressure pointed her. And I'm not strong enough to hold her up in this form." I answered, picking up her bag of cloths with a grunt; they were heavy to me.

"Anxiety attack?" Kakashi asked, confused, probably wondering how such an emotionless, quiet girl could be anxious.

"Yeah, can you please bring her home?" I asked. He looked at me for a second then back to Asoka who had dried tears on her cheeks, her eyes shut in a relaxed manner, her mouth closed in soft line. He slowly nodded. He was about to jump off and run, but before he could move, I jumped onto his arm.

"You have feet, you can run." He grumbled as I walked up his arm and sat on his shoulder.

"I'm a lot slower than you, and I don't know where you live...yet." I said as if I were explaining it to a child, slowly and patiently. Kakashi sweat dropped and nodded. Then, he jumped off; I clutched his clothes with one hand and the other hand was on his vest-jacket.