47- Where I Belong

Asoka Pov.

He frowned.

"I guess that means we'll have too do it the hard way..." He mumbled to himself.

I jumped back and green grass appeared underneath my feet, contrasting against the monochromic world.

I hopped around, and each time my feet hit the floor, a green patch of grass appeared there. Soon there was a sea of green around Itachi.

"I don't want to fight you." He stated to me.

"Neither do I, after all, you are, one of my favorite characters." He raised an eyebrow.

"We just want to get to Konaha to repetive for our sins." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen-Itachi. I know about everything. Danzo, the reason you spared Sauske, why you are going to Konaha, so dont even." I said stopping him. For a second I swore I saw shock, but his eyes still had a coldness in them. I matched it with my own cold gaze filled with emptiness, my facade was fine in my eyes, considering I've never had a compeditor to test it on.

"How...?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I have sources, now please leave us in peace." I asked calmly. He nodded slowly.

"Fine, till we meet again. You seem like a strong opponent... I'd enjoy sparring with you... one day."

"I'll be waiting." I told him. He nodded with the tradmark Uchiha catch phrase.

Itachi dropped the genjutsu and the sudden feeling of gravity killed the muscles in my legs. I felt the rush of me falling. But I caught myself with a grunt. My feet felt pounds heavier. I hissed to myself. When did he put a second genjutsu on me? When didn't I notice. Kisame when into a fighting stance but Itachi put his hand infront of Kisame.

"Lets go, Kisame. They obviously don't want us here." Kisame'd grin turned into a frown.

"Aww.." He complained, taking his sword and strapping it onto his back. I shakily put my hands into the release sign.

"K-Kai." I threw out. The genjutsu was lifted but I fell forward from the exhastion of using my Kekkai Genkai. I could feel the twin Roses dissapear from parts of my body and mind, along with other plants as I faded into the darkness.

- - - - Gai POV - - - -

Asoka gasped and fell on one knee. I got on the defensive. I knew something was up when they decided to turn themselves in.

The man who's skin was a light blue, and what looked like gills, on his cheeks, went into an offensive position. What was his name? Kisame?

I saw Asoka seem to fight against herself and went to glare at the second man, Itachi Uchiha. He put his hand out infront of Kisame.

"Lets go, Kisame." He spoke, his voice calm and cool. Kisame gave a whine of complaint and they turned around and left. As soon as I felt they were out of range, Asoka fell forward. There was a sound of a poof behind us. We all spun around to see the twin plants had turned into seeds.

Everyone froze for a second as realization came into their heads.

"Asoka!" We all yelled at the same time, dashing towards her. Riza reached there first, picking her up by her shoulder, supporting her.

"She's out cold. What did he do to her?" She asked nobody in particular. Hich grabbed her and picked her up princess style. Riza put her hand on Asoka's forehead and snatched it back quickly. "She's burning up. We need a wet paper towl, and some water-now." I went though the supplies and quickly took out a rag and my water, soaking it and placing it on Asoka's forehead. Kyousuke seemed to be panicking.