55- Cheese and Reality

Asoka Pov.

It hurts.

My whole body burns.

Why can't I just die? Let the pain stop already?

I feel as if I'm floating in darkness.

I see a small thing, walking in the distance.

"Hey!" I called, running towards it. I soon found myself standing infront of a young boy.

"Hello." He greeted, his silver hair that had faint traces of red and black hid his eyes.

"Hey. Whats you're name?" I asked, knowing this kid's name would help me talk to him.

I saw a faint trace of a smirk in the shadow of his face. He looked up to me, hair still hiding his eyes.

"I don't have a name, call me whatever you'd please." He sounded well mannered. "Emo Lady." He laughed.

"What did you call me?!" I yelled angrily, the pain stabbed me in my stomach and I winced, my hand moving to my stomach.

"Nothing, Emo Lady-sama." He said and gave me a peace sign along with a grin.

"Well then, Kid, where am I?" I asked him. He hummed.

"I don't know actually." He laughed. "But I just know that I'm waiting." He said.

"Waiting?" I asked, turning my head to the side slightly confused.

"Don't you see the others too?" He asked, gesturing to dark spaces. I shook my head no. "Well, there are lots of kids here, and some adults. Does that mean..." He looked deep in thought and shook his head. "Never mind. It can't be possible."

"What?" I asked. He shook his head. "Whatt?" I asked again and a small voice behind me made me jump.

"You're probably our ~~~~~ Isn't that awesome?!" I turned around to see a young girl, her long hair black with small silver highlights, her eyes were hidden with her hair aswell.

"I'm your what? I couldnt catch that." I said.

"You're our ~~~~~~~." The last word sounded as if it was being dragged under water.

"I don't understand. I can't hear the last word." I said and her happy aura suddenly turned sad.

"So you're not here to pick us up?" The boy asked, stepping to the girl, taking her hand.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Its fine. Maybe next time then. Who are you here to pick up then?" The girl asked.

"I dont understand what you're talking about." I said again.

"The next time you come here, you'll pick me up. You'll understand when the time comes. And then you'll pick up ~~~~~~." The water drowned the last words, but his eyes flickered to the girl, so I suspect they're siblings.

"Alright... I still dont understand." I said shrugging.

"Its fine, but how about you play with us? While you wait to wake up to ~~~~~~." The girl said. Why did water deform their words when they spoke about important things?!

"Uh. Sure. What do you want to play?" I asked. She grinned, showing white teeth.

"How about the question game?" She asked. "I know you like that one the most, because you and ~~~~~~ play that a lot." She closed her eyes. The older brother lightly hit the back of her head smirking. Just like NCIS style.

"Emo Lady-sama can't hear it when you say names or titles, idiot." He said. She stuck out her tounge at him.

"Why are you calling her Emo Lady?" She asked, as if I wasn't even there.