58- Dance Magic Dance!

((A/N: I dont want to actually give a giant speech on how Aiden knows Asoka... so I just... Yeah. Read my Blue Food.. Enjoy the fillers~))

Third Pov

"...And thats how me and Asoka know eachother, although she probably doesn't realize that I'm me. Or atleast, I was Hich." Aiden said, who was now sitting on the floor infront of the desk, because her feet pretty much died and sent her falling to the floor.

Asoka had been carried back to the hospital by Kakashi who had arrived a few minutes late, as always.

"Thats... intresting..." Tsunade said, her hands holding her head up. "And you've returned here, after invading it... why?"

"We- No. My father wanted to make sure Asoka wasn't any threat to the Kusagakure, so he wanted us- my sisters and I- to kill her... for the prophecy... because my dad said that lots of people would be killed, and it was all her fault that my big brother was killed."

"Your brother?" I asked.

"Yes, he was supposed to marry Asoka, and on their wedding night she mysteriously dissapeared, and he was found dead in his room..."

"But how could that be possible? She only arrived here two months ago, she was in a diffrent demention for such a long time." An Anbu spoke up.

"No, thats not possible. Who was the girl that my brother was supposed to marry then? Who was THAT Asoka Bara?" Aiden asked, her eyes wide.

"I don't know. We'll have to ask Asoka. For now we are putting you in containment until we get this sorted out." Tsunade said, turning away.

"Alright... Thank you." Aiden said as she was picked up by her arms.

"Thank you?" Tsunade questioned.

"For helping me find what really happened." Aiden's eyes spoke truth.

"Yes.. well, I wan't to know aswell, so thank you for coming fowards. Especially against your father." Tsunade said, pushing back in her chair, her hand grabbing the alchohol and taking a swing of it.

You see... Half way into Aiden's explination, Tsunade couldn't help but start becoming annoyed from the lack of alchohol.

"I guess I'll see you around then?" Aiden said, being pushed to the doorway.

"Yeah. Cya around." Tsunade said spitting out the words, since she was obviously an angry drunk.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Somewhere far off in the other direction, a dance off was being made by Bubby-chan (Anna). She had nothing else to write for fillers because she got lazy, so she got people in the Land of Cake, and had them to have a dance off.

Bubby-chan's younger brother, Nexin or Nex for short, was competing in the dance off. First was Lisa-hime, Also known as VampireFangx, creator of Welcome to Hell I Mean Naruto. She ruled The Land of Cake with such amazingness, but at the dance off- she put her title aside and danced as a civilian, not the Okashikage.

When she finished everyone clapped and whistled. Roses and all sorts of flowers were thrown onto the stage at the enjoyment of her dance.

"Go Lisa!" Many cried.

"WE LOVE YOU!" A group of girls screamed, holding up a banner.

"Next up! A friend of Bubby's, and an infamous poet , JAY!" The annnouncer yelled.

(Also known in many other names. Jacob, Jake, @YeahBoy )

Jay walked onto the stage shirtless and a large group of fan girls began screaming. This group would put Sasuke AND Gaara's fangirl group to shame.