31- Parodoxs and Unicorns

Asoka POV.

Waking up to darkness I took out my phone from my pocket to see two things.

The battery was 15% and it was 4:63am.

I sat up and looked down at my phone. Now that showed me two things.

My phone was being stupid again, and I needed to charge it and reset the battery.

I went to my plug and plugged in the charger to my phone. While it was charging I emailed Kiki.

'Hey~ 

Hows everything with the FBI and protection and that stuff?

I just went out with my friends because our students passed the first part part of the Chunin exams. Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi, Guy, Izumo, Kotetsu, and Iruka went out with me.

Or the other way around.

Idunno.

They all got drunk and I was the only sober one, well, disculuding the bartender. It was acctualy pretty funny. XD

And at some point Kakashi kinda...said he liked me. O.O'

Sooo...this is where I need you...

(A/N: Read Downwards, You'll get it 'o3o) 

.S.M.S___D:  

(A.A.O) 

(V.H.U) 

(E.__.L) 

Call me Babeing Female Turtle~ D:

-Key is the Rose

-'soka '

Send.

Sighing I went and made myself tea. When I came back, about 5 minutes later with brewed tea I saw I had 10 missed calls. I paled.

While I dialed Kiki's number back in I recived another call from her I picked it up.

"FINALLY! GOSH! YOU TAKE FOREV-" I heard Shhing in the background filled with her famous yell of "Shut The Hell Up!"

"Sorry, I was making myself tea." I whispered sheepishly, since It was early and Kakashi was probably still asleep.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyhow-" Beep. "You're on speaker again, boss doesn't trust me." I heard slightly faint.

"Oh, Hi Kiki's boss. I'm Asoka." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked.

"Its like, 5 am, and Kakashi has a hangover...I bet." I whispered rolling my eyes.

"Kekeke..." I heard her try to hold in a laugh that failed. She burst out laughing by my ear. "BWAHAHAHAHAHA! KAKASHI! OH MY GOSH! PRICELESS!" She laughed harder and I heard a chair and her laughter went away slowly as I heard the clicks of heels.

She soon returned, still giggling. I heard a sniff and the sound of the air being let out as she sat down on what I presumed to be a swivle chair with soft padding.

"You done yet?" I whispered annoyed.

"Sorry, but that name. You can't expect me to not laugh, I even laughed when I read the email and tried to say his name outloud, the looks I got..." Kiki said with a last sniff.

"Yeah, yeah, Well... Just so you don't roll on the floor laughing again, I'm calling him by his translated name which is-"

"Scarecrow." We both were on the same train.