70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

• Dedicated to Everyone

Chapter 70.

Third POV

Everyone from Kusa gathered in pubs, restaurants, at home, around TV's and some people were on balconies for what was about to happen.

The Queen was going to finally be announced.

There was finally a Council made for decisions, and peace and happiness returned to everyone. The soldiers who were hurt were healed and returned. Nobody in this war died. Thank goodness.

Asoka, Rami, Riza, and Tsunade were with the council. In the building hidden from everyone. They soon- however- left the room and entered the place where the cameras rolled and were filming to the screen for the people of Kusa to see.

Tsunade stepped forward onto a pedestal. A microphone there for her.

"It has been decided by the council who believes it is the best for the whole Village. That Riza Haruhana is the Queen. With Rami Bara as her assistant. Since both have experience in such places. Asoka Ba-"

"Hatake." Asoka interrupted quickly. Tsunade looked over her shoulder at Asoka. "Asoka Hatake." Her face flushed slightly but she didn't hesitate. Tsunade looked thoughtful for a moment before noding.

"Asoka Hatake, will be helping with Villiage Relationships, that job job will be to help create alliances, and peace with other Villages, towns, and ect. However she will be staying in Konaha, with her husband for time being, continuing her previous job." Kakashi, who stood off to the side, grinned behind his mask.  

- -

The second the cameras shut off and stopped rolling to the public, Asoka dashed off at the speed of light and crashed into Kakashi's arms with a hug. He spun her around a couple of times. She doesn't exactly remember her anger at him anymore, she cant find the reason to be upset at him. They're both there now. That's all that seemed to matter.

She kissed Kakashi through his mask and hugged him tighter, shocking him for a second at her actions. "I'm sorry- I don't hate you. So don't be mad I really uh. I really uhm.." Asoka trailed off and seemed to try to build up courage. Kakashi patiently waited for her to finish her sentence with a soft smile behind his mask.

Asoka looked around at the people that were still in the large room. Some were focused on her like Gai, Riza, Tsunade, and Kurenai. Asoka's face flushed a bit and her gaze retreated to the ground before she pushed Kakashi down with his shoulders, and stood on tippy toes. Moving her mouth to his ear and whispering something quickly. She went to pull away quickly but Kakashi had already heard the words before they were said, and kept Asoka from moving away by giving her a hug, whispering back the same thing.

"I forgot to give you this. You were busy on your birthday, hah. We all were. So here's your present." Kakashi said, and tossed her a small blue box. Then he threw a red one at Rami who stood off to the side. Not paying attention, as she stared out the window, the red box smacked her in the back of the head, but before it reached the ground she caught it.

"Huh-? O-oh. Thanks." Rami said, taking it and pocketing it for later with a small nod of her head. It was obviously Rami's birthday on the same day as Asoka's birthday was. After all, they're twins.

Kakashi nodded and looked back to Asoka who stared curiously at the box, unsure whether to open it or not. She looked at Kakashi for a second, then back to the box.

"You can open it now, if you'd like." Kakashi said happily. She nodded, her face seeming a little serious because she didn't know what to feel so she kept it blank. She untied the golden ribbon at the top and held the ribbon as she opened the box. She gasped and looked at the charm, back to Kakashi, and the charm once again.