25- I iz Confuzed

Asoka Pov.

I stared at the T.V. which was off. Just stareing. My mind was absolutly blank. I couldn't think. I was so confused.

I opened my phone to look at the time. 4 am. I was so tired, but I couldn't even fall asleep. I found myself going out to the roof for fresh air.

Why I was on the roof. I don't know.

Prehaps it was because I felt closer to the stars, higher to the top. I always had a dream to help somebody become famous. Be a stepping stone.

Just like how wikepidea said.

Wow. I truthfully do feel violated. It knew my birthday was September 5th, my wishes, dreams, likes, dislikes. But thankfully, not my real last name.

I sighed and put my hand on my forehead. The sky was filled with stars, some outshining others, while the moon glowed. I crossed my legs and brought my hand to the sky, tracing the lines to all of the stars. I saw polaris, the north star, in the distance.

I wondered long and hard. No matter how tired I was. I couldn't find myself going back to sleep. I took out my phone and wrote an email to Kiki Wex.

' I can't sleep, I have too much on my mind. I also think I'm coming down with a cold, and the Chunin exams are coming in 4 days. Know any ways to get rid of the cold so I can help?

Symptom: Fever, Hard Breathing, Pains on chest, bones weaker and cracking alot more then usual.

I'm drinking Tea whenever I can, and eating...about the same...ish.

Anyhow. I'm alittle stressed atm with the exams, and such. Oh. And some gossip;

I went out on a date with Kakashi, it actually wasnt half bad, I managed to enjoy it. But I get this really weird feeling in my stomach when there is physical contact. Like what I feel when we are friends and stuff, but its really strong.

I'm really confused...why is this happening? I'm scared...

Anyhow. I unlocked my third stage of Tsunovba. I created my own demention. And for some reason, I haven't seen Mussō-ka around.

Thats it... Reply whenever possible my lovelie bitch~ 

Key is the Rose 

~Asoka-chan '

Send.

I sighed and put the phone to my heart. Why was it when my mind drifted to Kakashi, I'd have this warm feeling in my stomach. It made me feel alive.

I don't like it. This feeling, it makes me want to cry just as it makes me want to laugh. Is this why Carter told me to hide my emotions? He told me that it made me weak. But when I watched Naruto, I saw that emotions were a way to get stronger.

I sighed.

"Why do emotions have to be so confusing?" I mumbled outloud to nobody in perticular. The wind howled as its response. I sighed and stared at the moon. I smiled stupidly. "Asoka, your retarted you know that?" I said to myself.

I responded back with. "Yes, I know Asoka. I am very, very retarted, but then again, you've been insulting yourself all your life, who's to judge?"

"Oh, nobody. Just yourself." I said.

And I just spoke to myself outloud. Some how managing a random conversation.

And about ten minutes later. The conversation turned into...

"Unicorns are the best creatures ever."

"No way. Griffins."

"Unicorns."