37- Slowly Understanding

Asoka POV.

When I woke up it was morning. I turned my head to see Kakashi's sleeping face afew inches from mine. I smiled softly and turned my head to look up at the ceiling. I couldn't move yet, my stomach still burned with pain, and my hands didn't hurt as much, but my fourth and pink finger felt as if they were missing. When I toutched them, I could faintly feel them.

I sighed alittle, then winced, my stomach hurt still. Even with stiches the wound will take time to heal. They said I was lucky that Kakashi brought me when he did.

Kakashi hadn't left at all. Just like he promised, but he was still asleep.

The doctor brought two trays of food a while ago. One for me, and one for him. My food had mashed potatoes, white rice, and apples and broccoli with chopsticks on the side. Just an arms length away, to bad my arms felt to heavy to move. My stomach grumbled but I couldn't do anything but sigh.

Yep...

I was still on hospital arrest. A.K.A stuck to my bed. I glared at the food to my side, wishing that I could use the force to magically get food to float into my mouth.

I would have continued glareing if it wasn't for my stomach warning me of my hunger again. I frowned and mentally patted my stomach since I was too hungery to do anything.

I didn't want to rely on anyone... but...

"Kakashi." I whispered, turning my head to him.

He moaned tierdly, turning around, his back to my face.

"KAKASHI!!" I yelled, hurting my throat from the lack of water and food. He shot awake and looked around, like a dog that suddenly woke up. I would have laughed if it werent for how shitty I was feeling.

"Oh, good morning." He said with a close eyed smile, looking down at me. I rolled my eyes. My stomach spoke for itself.

"Feed me." I commanded. He kept the close eyed smile and a sweatdrop appeared at the side of his head. He nodded slowly, looking to his food and took the tray with the food and slowly brought it to his lap, where he still sat on my bed. He turned around slightly, he sat criss cross next to my stomach, the tray on his knees. He broke the chopsticks in half and placed them on the tray.

"Can you sit up on your own?" He asked. I shook my head no. He nodded and helped me sit up, my stomach burned slightly, but I didn't show it.

He propped me up with a pillow and took the brocolli with the chopsticks, then placed them infront of my mouth. I opened, uncaring of what I ate, aslong as it was food. I munched easily, pushing the food to the back of my mouth then swallowing.

Next came Apples. I liked apples, so I tried to eat slowly to savor the flavor. Tried. Thats the key word.

"Wow.. you sure like apples." Kakashi mumbled. I blushed a slight red.

"Yeah." I mumbled out. I've always loved eating apples. They tasted really great, we had an orchid in the back of the mansion filled with flowers around the track which I ran on, whenever I was kicked out from my room for excercise.

He then went onto mashed patatoes. How he fed me mashed patatoes with chopsticks was byond me. These people need to teach me this stuff. I rely on silverwear like a boss.

"And for white rice..." Kakashi mumbled underneath is breath. He somehow managed to feed me white rice. It was pretty fair to begin with. I didn't perticuarlly dislike it... but I've had better. I guess I can't complain about the hospital food here, compared to other hospital foods.

I soon finished and gave a small burp to empty out the air in my stomach.

Kakashi gave me an amused look. He looked to the tray next to my bed.