67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)

This chapter will seem to go buy quickly. I'm awful with fight scenes and stuff. And blah. So Bear with me my Blue Food.

Thank you all! -bows-

- -

Asoka Pov.

It is finally the beggining of the invasion. The sun was just about to break, so everyone got up just before then. We would strike at noon and occupy the sentrey, while deactivating alarms and traps. Kurenai was the leader, because her Genjutsus were amazing and almost flawless.

The Group we were in were made into smaller groups of four. I was with the Hyuga, Female Chunin and Male Chunin. They weren't happy when they woke up to see the "ugly disformed and awful" faces of their sibling next to eachother. They were not twins, just older and younger siblings. The girl was older.

She didn't tell me her name, only told me to call her Ichi, and her brother Nii.

So thats what I will do.

Kurenai looked at everyone from her place in the front.

"Any questions?" Her strong voice asked. Nobody spoke. No questions were needed.

"When this is over, do you want to go out with me?" A young shinobi joked. Everyone laughed softly. He really helped everyone's nerves. A laugh was really needed in this tension.

"I have a boyfriend, so sadly not. But I'll buy you all drinks when we win. Hows that sound?" Everyone cheered. I laughed softly from my spot. Everyone is so cute.

With last orders, Kurenai and her small team dashed off to start. Two minutes later, a smoke screen came from her direction, a signal that it was now our turn to head off.

We all nodded silently, and dashed off, keeping pace with one another. Leaping up to tree branches. I saw Kurenai was now infront of us. We all moved to the foes and easily knocked them all out. I used my Tsunovba to get vines to wrap around their feet as we came, knocking them out, tying them up, and leaving. More signals, more of Konaha ninjas doing the same from Kurenai's group. We then finally got everyone from the forest, tied up. I summoned Pakkun, and nodded to him. He reverse summoned and dissapeared in a poof, going to Kakashi. This is the signal for Kakashi and Asuma's group to sneak in from the inside and get the Village Gates open.

I saw the gates slowly open, but waited for Pakkun to arrive, to give us a go.

I summoned my Bees and sent them off to each group, so they would speak when everything was in position, and we could go at the same time.

Pakkun appeared in a poof. "Wait for one more minute, Kakashi is making sure the door is stable, and nobody is near the lever, so you would be safe. Also, because of the-" A Boom cut him off and his lazy eyes looked to the grass field where many of the Kusa ninjas were stationed and gaurding. The large ammount, too many for us.

The boom came from the ground, and a brown toxin came from the grass, covering our view.

"Because of that. We're putting them all to sleep. Just wait a minute, the toxin is lighter then air, so it should pass them out, and we can go.

When the brown smoke left, little to no Ninja were standing. If they were, they soon fell to their knees in coughs.

"Now." I told the bee on my shoulder.

"NOW." All the bees everywhere said at the same time, as they were the same body.

We all rushed out of the forest, Team Kurenai, Team Gai, and Four other Teams. Five other teams were by the sidelines, hiding unless we need backup.