68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)

Kakashi POV.

After hearing Asoka's... rant. I didn't reply back, I didn't have anything else to reply. So I didn't.

Maybe in a few years from now she'll be my friend..

'I hate you' Those words echoed around my thoughts, causing me to look down from my current opponent momentarily.

A young man who was a very strong opponent.

"Don't keep your eyes away from your opponent." He taunted.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Why? Are you going to curse me?" He asked.

"I do believe it would be easier to know your name while I fight you." I spoke bored already. "Plus, I do believe it would be nice for you to know the name of your demise, My name is Kakashi."

"Iaki." He bowed his head a small bit, in a 'nice to meet you' matter. "Maybe if we hadn't met under such surcamstances, we could have been friends." He spoke.

I nodded a little to his words then became serious. He was an enemy. I do not want to kill him. Infact, we were ordered not to kill anyone unless nessisary.

I just hope Asoka will not have to carry the burden of killing someone.

- - - Asoka Pov - - -

Holy Shit.

I ducked down and the Kunai continued going in the other direction. A new Kunai came and went over my head, and dissapeared.

A Loop. We've been warped through a loop. There is only one Kunai, my Kunai. I did the handsigns for release, and saw the Kunai drop to the floor with a clang.

"Asoka. What the hell was that?!" Rami screamed, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the wall, afraid of any other attacks.

"We were in a loop-hole. The Kunai would have went forever. It's like a portal warper thing." I explained to her, looking around to emphasise that we were in a loop .

"Seriously?" Ichi asked me, raising her voice slightly. I nodded to her.

"Didn't you guys notice?"

"No. How did you notice?" Nii asked. I pointed at the wall.

"The same little hole was in the same place every few meters." I stated, pointing to a crick in the wall. Rami's eye twitched.

"How did you even notice that?" She asked.

"I WAS BORED, OKAY?!" I yelled, pouting and crossing my arms.

She rolled her eyes. "We're in enemy territory, it may not be wise to yell like that." Wei spoke. I shrugged. Just because it isn't wise, doesn't mean I can't do it. We continued walking and soon met more stairs leading upwards. Nii went to take a step, when I grabbed his hand.

"Its a-" A swipe of a giant battle axe cut me off, almost getting Nii, till I pulled him back.

"Holy Shhhhh-irt!" Rami yelled, then covered her mouth with both hands.

"The whole flight of stairs are covered in traps." I pointed out.

"How did you notice?" Ichi asked me, in shock.

"I saw the thin wire by the foot of the stairs." I pointed to the invisible wire that glistened from my point of view.

"Wow. You are seriously observant." Rami pointed out. I shrugged at her true words and pointed at the wall behind her.

"Theres a passage behind you." She turned around confused.

I walked around her, and took the fabric that hung over the doorway. Pulling it down in one tug. It was a camaflauge fabric that hid the open doorway from view. I walked in first, peering around the corner to see three women dressed in uniforms, hiding a young boy behind them.