3-A Learner

'Soka's POV

I'm waiting in the hall, for permission to enter the Hokage's office...Grr...I wish I could just... Just barge in like Anko, breaking a window and being all cool and stuff... I leaned on the wall slightly. The door was right across from me. Man...When will Naruto graduate? I want to see Hinata and hug her, Akamaru, Shino, and Shikamaru...who's pretty cool. I smiled at the thought. Man...Naruto and Hinata would be perfect together...too bad she confesses during the war...

Then it hit me. If the Naruto world was normal, without me, then what would happen with me? How am I affecting the future? Will me being here change the whole story line? I inwardly shook my head. I held Mussō-ka tighter in my grip, a small "Grr,"' escaped his lips, before I let go.

"Ah...sorry." I said whispering to him, letting him out of my hug. I ran my hand through my hair a dozen times, trying to look a little presentable. The door across from me opened, revealing Iruka.

"Oh, you may come in." He said with a smile. I walked in silently, holding Mussō-ka with one hand to my stomach.

The floors were wooden... and the walls were wooden... Not much of a change from the anime/manga. Pictures of the other Hokages were on the wall. I caught myself before I could even walk up to the fourth and grab his picture to hug it, reminding myself that I'd look like a psycho. Even though I'm pretty sure that I look like one before.

Banners hung from the walls, a couch under one of the banners, a desk by the window. That's where the Hokage sat, Kakashi by his side along with Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, Izumo, Kotesu, and Ibiki behind him. I gasped quietly and stepped back. (Almost) All my favorite characters forms (because Pictures count as forms) were in the same room. I felt my face flush, and I put my hand over my mouth to keep me from doing a fangirl scream.

I'm usually not a fangirl, because I know they're just people, BUT COME ON! These are anime characters; I DIDNT THINK THIS WAS POSSIBLE!! If I met some popular singer, I'd just be like... Meh. Anime character? Totally different story! :D

I turned around to the closed door and whisper/exhale screamed. Mussō-ka shook with a small silent giggle. I turned around and regained my posture, before my outburst of happiness.

"...Uh...why does she have a stuffed bunny?" Kurenai whispered to Kakashi who shrugged.

I almost was tempted to yell that I had a name, but I caught myself. Just stay quiet...

"Asoka, I'm also curious to know...why did you bring that...thing?" The Hokage asked.

"Because... He'll make me tea." I said with a smile. Everyone looked at me like I was mentally ill.

"This is Mussō-ka-kun...he is not a thing...and he will introduce himself...right?" I asked, hugging him harder. But he continued to play dead. I threw him into the air and grabbed him by the neck. "RIGHT?" I said with a smile.

"Y-yes..." Mussō-ka said, his hands to my hands. I let go.

"Finally, seriously, it's so annoying when you ignore me because others are around, it's like you're Kon from Bleach..." I murmured, looking down at him. He stood up and brushed himself off. When he stood his top hat comes up to just below my knee cap.

"Hello, my name is Mussō-ka..." Everyone looked at him in shock and amazement. He ran behind my leg. "Please don't hurt me Bara-hime." He whispered. I sighed and hung my head in defeat. I picked him up and threw him at Kakashi's face. It had an effect of a strong pillow. He fell back slightly, but Mussō-ka hit the floor.

"That's for thinking I was mentally ill," I said quietly, crossing my arms. Mussō-ka ran back to me and hid behind my leg.

"Scarecrow scares me..." He murmured.