57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;

Third Pov.

Tsunade walked through the gates of Konahagakure at last. She stopped, feet apart as she gazed strongly at the vilage. Naruto stood next to Jiraiya as she continued watching.

"This place looks like crap. Pretty much the same thing as when I left it." Tsunade commented.

Naruto sweatdropped. "You left it after it was attacked?"

"They were attacked?" Tsunade asked. Jiraiya sweat dropped.

"Yeah.. Come on... Fifth Hokage..." He said and they walked to the hokage's tower when Naruto suddenly stopped.

"No! You need to help Rock Lee and Asoka Sensei!" Naruto cried, latching onto her arm, pulling her to the direction of the hospital.

"Right." Tsunade said, and walked to the hospital. Jiraiya, Shizune, her pet pig, and Naruto behind them.

~ ~ ~

Tsunade sat in a chair next to the sleeping Asoka. Kakashi, Jiraiya and Naruto stood anxiously behind her. Shizune stood on the other side of the bed by the window.

Tsunade did handsigns, a faint green glow of chakra surrounded her hands. Tsunade stayed in concentration, her eyes filled with determination as she searched for the problem that kept Asoka in deep sleep. Her hands started out by Asoka's head, her chest, arms, stomach. She stopped at the stomach, her eyebrows visably frowning, her mouth that was put in a streight line, opened slightly.

"Its the Aieki Posion." Tsunade stated in slight shock. Shizune gasped as everyone else was confused by the odd name.

"Aieki..?" Naruto asked.

Tsunade frowned as the green glow dissapeared from her hands. She stood up and stretched as she looked to the sleeping woman.

"She'll wake up once the wound on her stomach heals enough for her body to function properly." Tsunade said looking at everyone at the room.

"But what about the Aike (I-KE) posion?" Kakashi asked quickly.

"Its Aieki (A-I-KEY), and its a posion that, sorry to say, has no antidote." Tsunade frowned and looked down. "It attacks the hormones and enzymes."

"Whats going to happen?" Kakashi asked, not understanding what hormones or enzymes were.

"If she doesn't die from it, she'll be fine.. with side effects." Kakashi went to speak again but Tsunade continued. "It looks like most of the posion had been removed. I'll need to run some tests and I'll tell you the side effect from this Aieki poison. There are many diffrent Aieki posions, all targeting the hormones. Some are very specific.... For now she seems alright, but I need to have blood tests and urine tests when she wakes up."

"So.. You can't do anything?" Kakashi's voice sounded void of all hope. His eye dull.

"I didn't say, I couldn't do anything. Plus. She needs to live to fill her role as princess. She's the key to the revolution." Tsunade said and sighed. "I'll have to wait till she wakes up. I can heal her wound, and it should wake her up sooner." With that she ushered everybody out of the room, except for Shizune.

Pushing off the bedspread covers, and moving the shirt part of the gown to reveal her stomach that had stitches holding skin together. Shizune winced and looked to Tsunade.

"Malady, what do you need help with right now?" She asked.

"I don't need help with anything." Tsunade replied, doing handsigns and watching as a blue glow now surrounded her hands. She lowered her hands to Asoka's stomach and began to aid the body in healing the injury.