52- Festival

((Holy isht.. re-reading this.. Asoka is so fraking Bi-Polar... o.e and the Spelling is a failure.... I'll edit when I do.... Enjoy! ;D))

Asoka Pov

"Kakashi... What should I wear...?" I asked plopping down to my bed.

"How should I know? I'm just a guy." He replied, pokeing his head into the door way.

"I don't know either... Never had to dress up for a date.... or double date, in this case..." I huffed.

"Why don't you ask Kurenai?" Kakashi asked from his room. I shrugged even though he can't see me.

"I don't want to bother her." I bothered her enough before...

"You aren't bothering her. Take it from me." Kakashi said from his room.

"What are you wearing?" I asked him.

"Normal clothes." He stated bluntly, his voice quieter considering the door was probably closed.

"Normal compared to..?" I called, going through the same shirts and shorts I owned.

"My shinobi uniform." He replied dully and I heard his door open, he walked into my room with a pair of jeans on, which I didn't think existed in this world, and a nice T-Shirt.

"Oh, if you're dressed like that, then..." I took out a nice purple T-shirt with floral designs and jeans. "This would be fine too?" I asked. He nodded a yes. "Cool." I said with a smile.

"Have you ever been on a double date before?" He asked me. I shook my head no.

"The only date I've been on was the one with you..." I admitted sheepishly. He gave a small laugh and walked further my room, ruffling my hair as he stood in front of me, standing about a head taller than me.

"And did you enjoy it?" He asked me, an ego filled smirk under his mask.

"Yeah, I did... I had a nice time going out with you." I admited, smiling softly.

"Did?" He asked, slight disapproval coating his voice.

"Oh shut it Kitty." I told him smirking, giving him a poke to the chest. He gave a small laugh.

"Kitty? What would that make you?" He asked me, seeming to lean over me, his sudden closeness began making me uneasy.

"I don't know..." I said puffing out my cheeks and looking to the side slightly. "You're the copy cat- Hence the Kitty... what would that make me...?" I huffed looking back at him.

"The delicate rose but sharp." He hummed putting his forehead to mine.

Silence...

"Uh.. yeah... I have to change so..." I looked to the side, a blush definatly on my cheeks. Kakashi smirked, probably enjoying that he has this stupid effect on me.

He removed his forehead from mine and gave a close eyed smile- even though he was grinning behind his mask. Then he left my room, closing the door behind me, to let me change.

I quickly changed into my jeans first and when my shirt was about half way up my head... the door opened.

"Hey I was wond- HOLY SHI-"

(A/N: He was going to say 'SHIRT, by the way, not the other word ;D)

I threw the nearest item at his face and it smacked him back into the wall. I quickly dashed to the door and slammed it, locking it.

"KNOCK YOU IDIOT!!" I screamed, my back to the door, hand on my rapidly beating chest.

"S-Sorry!!" Kakashi yelled from his side of the door.