49- You All Will Hate Me ;D

Third Pov

Asoka hasn't woken up yet. The Shinobi took turns carrying her. They were almost at Konaha. Thankfully all they encountered Izumo and Kotetsu early. They were going around for a walk and happened to meet up with the team.

They gave Asoka to the gate keepers.

"Wait-" Riza called, as they were about to leave. Kotetsu held her as Izumo turned around to look at Riza. "Will she be alright?" Riza asked.

Kotetsu and Izumo looked at one another.

"I don't know." Izumo replied and his partner jumped into the tree branches, pushing himself and running to Konaha for medical attention. Izumo gave Gai, Kyosuke and Team Kana one last look before dashing off behind Kotetsu.

Kotetsu looked down to the sleeping Asoka. Cold sweat covered her forehead, as if she were in a nightmare. Her breathing was low and heavy. Izumo gave Kotetsu a worried look.

"Do you know whats wrong with her?" Izumo asked. Kotetsu shook his head.

"We have to get her to the hospital. A medic nin should know..." Kotetsu mumbled.

They continued running and after a while arrived at the gates of Konaha. Two other Chunin were stationed there. One saluted while the other saw Asoka in Kotetsu's arms.

"What happened?" He asked Kotetsu. Kotetsu shrugged, but continued running. He passed shinobi and civilians on the streets, but didn't stop to say hello.

He soon found himself at the hospital. Doctors and nurses rushed around him. Everybody was yelling at the same time making a roar around him.

"Just help her. Somebody." He pleaded. A doctor took her from Kotetsu's arms and ran with nurses following.

Asoka was placed on a gern and needles were put in her arm aswell as things on her forehead checking brain activity, a thing was on her second finger, keeping her pulse in check.

They sent for a medical nin and the un-named medical nin, who healed Asoka before, arrived. She walked in and saw Asoka. Her eyes closed momentarily as she sighed at meeting her again like this.

The medical nin walked to the empty seat next to the bed and let chakra expand into her fingertips. Slowly sweeping over Asoka's body. Nothing could be detected within the body that was broken, or any sickness that could cause Asoka to faint with cold sweat on her forehead and back.

The nurse frowned and then thought something. She brought her fingertips to Asoka's forehead and softly tapped around. The nurse jumped as a shock shot up from her fingertips.

'It was a harsh genjutsu cast on her. There has to be a key for it. A way to unlock her mind and get her awake.' The nurse thought. She tried to create a key of chakra to open the lock- but the key seemed very diffrent compared to other locks she came across.

It was slightly deformed and seemed to need something extra to unlock. She would need a team of medical nins to help her hold one form as it attempted to squirm into difrent ones. So she could unlock it. She wondered if the family Asoka had, was informed of her admission into the hospital. However as that thought left her mind- a door was slamed .open with a yell of 'Asoka!"

There stood a huffing Kakashi Hatake, bending over trying to catch his breath. His face covered in cold sweat with a worried expression that was easily detected, even with the majority of his face covered.

"A-Asoka, H-How is she?" He asked his voice in puffs. "Will she be okay?"

The nurse looked up at him and thought silently, unsure if she was really WAS going to be alright.