10-Moo-Part 2

Kakashi's POV

-Thump-

"Asoka-sensei!" Sakura's voice rang out. My water clone dispersed, showing me the scene. Asoka collapsed, and a rose bush turned into a person, and is protecting her... Asoka Collapsed? Forget about moving plants! Asoka Collapse!? Why? She fought so well yesterday...

"Aww, look at that, the girly girl is sleeping. And your student is shaking too. He must be petrified..." Zabuza taunted, shaking me from my thoughts. I looked to Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke was...shaking. He must feel the overwhelming blood lust in the atmosphere.

"Don't worry, Sasuke, I won't let my comrades die, ever. I promise." I reassured them, keeping my focus on Zabuza.

Said swordsman smirked arrogantly and jumped up, using his body to weigh down my sword, making it an arduous task to move. I pushed him back and pulled the headband up and away from my eye. Cautiously, I opening my Sharingan eye.

"Ahhh, Kakashi of the Sharingan, I'm glad I get to face off with a stronger opponent than that pathetic girl." Said a smirking Zabuza.

"Asoka-sensei! Don't touch her!" Sakura yelled.

"Shut up, stupid girl! Leave Hime alone!" I heard Mussō-ka yell back.

"Sakura! Leave Asoka to her friend." I ordered, my eyes still focused on Zabuza.

"I'm fine, Kaka-baka." Asoka reassured me, waking up after some coughs.

"Asoka-sensei!" Sakura screeched, hurting my ears.

"Shut up, Sakura; you're too loud. I'm fine, it's just that too much information gives me a headache." Asoka told her.

"Ah, I see the girl is up." Zabuza said, a smirk still on his face. I heard a clang from Asoka's location.

"Sensei!" Naruto yelled.

"Shut up. You're too loud. Plant Release: Bara no Chi." I heard her sigh in relief. "Now I can see again, that's better. Hey, Kakashi, nice Sharingan. Zabumoomoo, I always liked your character. But, if you don't leave, you'll be hurt." She said, her voice dripping with... happiness?

"You can see, in this mist? How many fingers am I holding up?" Zabuza asked, holding up his hand, but clenching it in his fist.

"That isn't a good way to test my sight, Zabu-baka. I'm quite disappointed, you are quite childish. I really do think we would have been great friends." She said. Suddenly she appeared next to me, holding her katana. Her eyes were determined and...ecstatic? She smirked.

"Well, fighting Kakashi of the Sharingan and killing him would raise my fame, but who are you...Asoka? What is your last name?" He asked. She shrugged, her mouth forming a scarier smirk.

"It won't matter, but if you MUST know, its Bara." She replied. I saw grass form around Zabuza's ankles, silently and slowly. I looked at Asoka; had she unlocked her Kekkei Genkai?

"Well, a Bara. I thought they were all dead, unless-"

"Plant Release: Vine Strangle!" Asoka yelled cutting him off, pointing her sword towards him. Vines from the trees shot towards Zabuza who tried to jump back from the attack, but the vines wrapped around his feet so he couldn't move. The vines then stuck his water clone.

"Ah, so she's the Princess of Roses, how beautiful." Zabuza's voice echoed around. Asoka turned to her right and smirked.

"I hate water, stop standing there, Moomoo." She told him. Her sword shot to where she was looking. I glanced there and saw a faint outline jumping as more outlines that looked like vines went after the figure