69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)

WARNING: CANCER (KARKAT) IS IN THIS CHAPTER HIDDEN SOMEWHERE! WAIT HE'S RIGHT HERE! TYPING IN CAPS! ALSO HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER. HE IS IN THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER! 69 ! CANCER! OHMYGOSHGUYS LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE GOTTEN! >w<

~  ~  ~  ~

Asoka Pov

The throne was in front of us, and we crept on it slowly. I put a kunai where a neck was supposed to be. But a cold one was placed on mine.

"You thought you could sneak up on me, Wilting Flower?"

My blood ran cold and I curled my fingers harder onto my metal Kunai. Idiot. How could you let this happen?

I grew plants from seeds in my pockets, wild cats grew into grassy forms and surrounded my attacker, giving growls.

I did a substitution Jutsu and appeared on the other side of the room, doing a Grass Clone Jutsu and making three of me. When I looked up I saw a man, his eyes cold and stern in a glare, the aura around him screaming AUTHORITY.

This was the King. This was who I had to defeat. Rami went up behind him and Kicked his head, surprising the King, and causing him to face plant onto the cold stone ground. He pushed himself up and jumped away so he could face the two of us.

"Oh? Two Flowers that are scheduled to wilt? That will be kept from water and sunlight, perhaps their stems will just be swiftly cut and their corpses displayed as a symbol for affection?" He spoke, putting the Kunai away and wielding a sharp double sided sword looking thing.

Double sided swords can always be used against people, which is why people in those days prefered one sided. Because double sided has a sharp blade pointed torwards the weilder. His choice of weapon will be his demise.

I took out the one sided sword and put it up in a threatening manner

Dashing forwards at the same time Rami did, we went shoulder to shoulder, and split up, going to opposite sides of the King.

He used his sword to clash with mine. Sparks blinded me for a split second, in that second he pushed me back and I almost fell, but I jumped back. Now I saw he held a one sided sword. His other hand held another one.

The double sided sword was just two one sided swords in one. This will be a lot harder then I thought. Soilders burst into the room, surrounding my small team, along with the servants that helped us.

An explosion of a wall boomed behind us, and Tsunade entered with her large group of shinobi.

"Tenzen." Tsunade greeted him, with a glare.

"Tsunade." Tenzen, the King, nodded, a cold glare in return.

"You still look evil as ever."

"And you still look fat." Tsunade looked like she really wanted to kill him. Everyone else was in shock at the insult. You NEVER Insult a woman about weight, or say such things. ESPECIALLY NOT LADY TSUNADE!

She raised her hand high, and I could see red chakra surrounding it. She punched it down and the floor rumbled, and a wave of power went torwards Tenzen.

- -Third POV- -

Four ANBU dashed up the walls and through Kunai at the King, he felt them coming and leaped high in the air, his eyes widening at the suprise kick Tsunade gave him. The Minute that her force hit him, the whole room broke out in fighting. Soilders fell, shinobi were hurt and wounded, since most of our shinobi were skilled and strong.

Shinobi tried the hardest they could not to kill any of the soldiers. Because the soldiers, as they did, had familys waiting at home for them, worried wether they would come home. Tsunade wanted no deaths. If the people of Kusa were to look at the war, and then Konoha, they should remeber the Mercy given, and the true idea behind the war.