26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P

Kakashi Pov.

"I'll be on the roof if you need me." Asoka said walking out of the house. I frowned but said nothing. I heard small thumps as she walked on the roof and then nothing. I sighed, staying seated on the chair. I had food infront of me aswell.

She's so quiet and watchfull all the time. As if she's checking each and every one of our moves. And when she talks, its as if she thinks before speaking. Going over every single word, letter and they way she says it. So protective. But of what?

That habit of hers. Is it having an emotionless façad? I sighed and broke my own chopsticks, lowering my mask and eating.

She also didn't mind or feel...attracted to my face. Saying that she had the same experience. I don't understand her.

Asoka. Its a beautiful name.

Asoka Bara. It fits nicely.

Asoka Hatake. I smiled at that. Pausing with my eating. The chopsticks held the noodles half way from my mouth. My elbows rested on the table.

I couldn't be happier knowing a woman like that is carrying my last name. Even if she's using it for cover.

I continued eating. My mind searching for awnsers that weren't to be given.

I sighed, giving a small burp, before gulping down asmuch water as I could get.

I patted down my stomach, satisfied. I've cooked since...well. Since a long time.

I pushed those thoughts away and started reading my book.

What if Asoka was The Girl...

And I was The Guy...

WHOA.

Where'd that come from?

I shook my head, closing my eyes. Theres no way that was me. I can't like Asoka.

How the heck would I like her? Let alone...Love... I barely know her! But...

I snapped the book shut with a sigh. There is no way I'm going to finish this book if these thoughts keep going into my head.

I stood up from my chair and cleaned my dishes silently. I want an awnser from Asoka...but I don't want to push her away.

Sighing again, I decided I want to just have some small talk...so she'd be more comfortable around me, to awnser my questions.

Going outside and climbing the roof slowly and silently. I peeked over to see her figure laying on her back. I pulled myself up and stood up. Walking closer I could see Asoka was....asleep.

She must be tired. But from what?

I decided that I'd rather not wake her up. So I picked up Asoka's sleeping figure, carring her, what others might call, "Bridal Style", and hopped carefully onto the dirt ground. Going back into the house, I went into her room with a sigh, setting her on her bed. Taking off her shoes and putting her under the covers, before covering her and kissing her forehead good night.

I went to the window, making sure it was locked shut, it was. I closed the shades with a sigh.

I went to the door and turned around one last time to look at the sleeping woman.

Asoka looks as if she's been through alot... she must have, if she rests this much in a day. Or was she doing even more? After all, I felt her chakra was low, but I thought she was holding it back.

I shut the door behind me before going across the hall to my room.

I dressed into sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt, my mask off, going underneath the covers and taking off my headband. Leaning on the wall and bedframe I took out Itcha Itcha Paradise, trying to focus. But no matter how much I try, my mind continued to drift to awnsers. I put the book above my head and raised it in the air, along with my hands. Reading like that seemed to calm me down alittle.