5 More Minutues

You awoke to the pounding alarm coming from the side table, beside your bed. You groaned a: your eyes opened, light peeking through the curtains blinding you. Embraced by Bill, you dreaded your day at work. Your toes stretched as you whispered Bill's name. Despite the alarm, he was still fast asleep, little snores escaping his plump pink lips.

You exhaled the sweet smell of Bills chest, missing it already. You started to pull yourself away, detangling your legs and arms from his lanky limbs. Bill groaned at this, "baby..." his groggy voice called. You sat at the side of the bed, pushing your soft hair away from your face. "Babe, I need to go to work". He cuddled into the covers, and faced towards you, "you don't have to...". You stood up, wrapping your hair into a messy ponytail. You rolled your eyes, "cmon", lifting his top you wore off your small frame, "my boss will be mad".

You pouted his pink lips and his green eyes softened, "I will be mad baby... you can't leave me here alone" You kneeled beside him, only in a bra and underwear. You ran your nails through his messy brunette hair, "Bill.." you dragged out his name.

He wrapped his long arm around you, pulling you closer. His warm touch made you melt. "Five more minutes"

You just accepted the fact you couldn't leave just yet, you finally moulded back into that cuddling position, your head on his chest. He tightened his grip and closed his eyes. You drew circles on his chest with your finger tip lightly , your lids starting to close too. Guess you'll have to call in sick.