Disasterology ✞Luke Hemmings✞

Disasterology

Dih-Zas-Ter-Ol-Uh-Jee

The art of creating something just to destroy it.

John painted a delightful landscape piece. When he was finished, he threw it in the fireplace and watched his artwork burn, seeing how easily something beautiful can be destroyed. "It's disasterology," he said.

I regret everything. I'd ruined myself to no end just because he broke his promise. Isn't it funny how it hurts the most when someone promises you they'd never do something but do it anyway just to mess with you? That's what's got me perched on the edge of the white bathtub tossing the translucent orange bottle between my hands. It's just mistakes, mine and his just messed into one giant, unfixable ball of mistakes. I ran my short nails along the grip of the white cap keeping the pills contained. The only thing that ran through my mind was what I did to hurt him. That's why he's in his room and I'm in here, no one aware of my plan. It hurt too much to think so I just wrapped my palm around the cap and twisted.

I laid down, I drank the poison then I passed the fuck out.

Warning! There will be suicide attempts, self harm and cursing in this book so if you don't like any of that then i suggest you don't read this book.

A/N- so I'm back with another Luke Fanfic. I decided to put up three chapters for ya'll. Enjoy and please vote and comment if you like it :D