Chapter 36 (:

"Are you coming," Julie asked Synthia feebly. 

"Of course I'm, you dumbo! Diara's coming too! In fact, all the girls, Martha, Mary, Andrea, Lydia, Grace, Rachel, Angelina, and Michael are coming! We wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"But you have to miss school," Julie whispered.

"Oh you fool. One day wont be a big deal." Synthia scoffed, over the phone. "We'll all be there at eleven cheering for you! Which room will you be in?" 

"The alloted the 8th one. It's my lucky number," Julie's eyes shined.

"You don't really need any luck! You'll be fantastic." Synthia said.

"Alright, I have to get going now. See you soon, love," Julie said, hanging up.

"Let's go, mom. Mrs. Nina is at the door already." Julie called out to her mother.

Mrs. Roberts, Mrs. Nina, and Rhona were going in Mrs. Nina's car. Mr. Roberts, Jake, and Bryan would be coming a little while later.

"It's room number eight, dad!" 

Mr. Roberts chuckled. "I know, sweetheart! Come give your father a hug."

Julie ran to her father and squashed the death out of him, out of nervousness. 

"You'll be the star of tonight," Mr. Roberts said, kissing Julie on the forehead. "Now, go."

Julie rubbed her palms together and got into the car.

The ride was a short one, but the auditorium was quite big. That was because it wasn't actually an auditorium. It was a recreation center, which the University always held the auditions at. The biggest recreation center in the country. The University was acutally in Utah, but every year, the auditions are held in the state which had the highest number of admissions. And this year it was Texas. Totally her luck.

While lots of girls had to catch a flight, Julie had the advantage of travelling by car.

By now, Julie's nervousness had completely vanished, replaced by excitement. 

A woman dressed in white stood at the entrance of the door, smiling. "Family and friends to please go that way, and the girls auditioning have to go this way," She said, pointing in the opposite direction.

"This is it, I guess, mom" Julie said, hugging Mrs. Roberts. She turned to Mrs. Nina, and said," Thank you for everything. I'll make you proud."

Mrs. Nina smiled, hugged her, and parted ways with Mrs. Roberts.

There was a lady issuing id tags at a desk nearby. Julie approached her and requested for her tag.