Chapter 5 (:

Chapter Five

Julie, still furious, went and sat at the dining table.

Diana sighed dreamily. 

"To think you got to spend so much time with him, and you apparently didn't even know who he was.”

“Ugh! I hate him! I don't even know HOW you like him!!!!!”

"He's so hot, and cute, and has an incredibly amazing voice! AND he's french. He's everything!!" She gushed.

“He's an absolutely disgusting and loathesome guy. I don't want to ever have anything to do with him." 

She had absolutely no idea what she was up against for.

Julie went to her room and called Synthia.

Synthia said, excitedly,“Hey, guess what? Laurent Nicolas moved into town.

THE LAURENT NICOLAS.”

“How do you know,” Julie growled, just remembering that her four best

friends were in love with him.

They know his complete biography, everything he liked and disliked, what color he liked, what food and where he shops. They knew ALL the lyrics to his songs, and they secretly wish to be his one love. He was known to have a string of girlfriends. But at present, he was single.

“I heard Diara telling Lydia and Grace. Her father and his father have some work ties or something. But that's not the point. And Laurent has signed a contract in America for a year! So he'll be a transfer student to OUR SCHOOL this year!!! Laurent is here! I'm soooo happy I could pee in my pants right now.”

"Oh please don't. And okay, I'm so happy for you. I couldn't care less. If however Adrian was here,I would  have died!" Julie went silent, dreaming.

"Earth to you, Julie! Well, since it's LAURENT in town and not Adrain, let's get working! I also overheard that Diara  is taking Laurent to Dairy Milk tomorrow. We're going tomorrow, and that's that."

"I told you my mom would get mad if I go, and didn't finish my homework."

"Martha took care of that. She knew you would try to get out of it, so she called your mom at work to get permission for you. And she seemed pretty surprised that we were even getting permission. Thanks, Julie. I'm super hurt you would rather mope alone, than with all of us. Trust me. We are equally as pissed that snarky Diara is the leader. But don't worry. We'll give her a hard time. So. you are coming. Cya tomorrow. Bye!"

"Synthia wait!!"

Drat, Julie thought. Now what? Am I going to be forced to see him all the time? He's a part of my school. He lives right opposite. And if that weren't enough, he has to be loved by all my friends? Life can't get worser.