Chapter 4 (:

It was around 11 o clock am when Julie led him to her room. No sooner Julie opened her door, than the guy ran down the stairs screaming!

Julie got startled, and ran down after him asking him what happened.

The guy panting and gasping for words, said that he had never seen a more scarier thing in his life!

A Big Bloated Picture of Adrain McEvancook.

Then the guy was laughing so hard that he was actually lying on the floor.

Julie reached her limit. She went upstairs, picked up her pillow and threw at him down the stairs.The guy caught the pillow, and bursted out laughing.

And then he became serious and came back upstairs, pointedly not looking at the poster, however. And then he asked her to show him the project. Julie surprised at his sudden change in demeanor did as suggested.

She showed him her whale project, and even did a mock presentation about, and the guy actually seemed very interested. For a while anyway.

He nodded at the right moments, and he also asked the right questions.

And then, he HAD to mess it up.

Here's what happened:

He was carelessly flipping through her books, when Julie told him to stop. Bored, he started picking on her by saying her choice of wallpaper sucked and that it was too girly. He then picked up the globe and started spinning  it on his finger, clearly showing off. 

In a matter of five seconds, Julie's expressions turned from amazement, worry, shock, depression, and fury. 

The globe rolled off his finger, hit a few paint bottles, which broke, and splattered on her much hard worked whale project.

The guy was geniunely shocked. But he knew he was going to be kicked anyways. Laurent desperately wanted to help, but his comment turned out too cheeky.

"I'm so sorry! Really, I am! I can do the project for you, except I'm no artist. But since you're gonna blow up anyway, I'll make a tiny suggestion before I go down to watch TV. You should honestly put up a bloated picture of "The Laurent Nicolas" rather than that stupid McEvancook."

"I've only seen him on TV once or twice, and plus, I think he sings like a girl. But what makes you think I wont chuck you outta the house," Julie asked, furious.

"The Roberts' Principles," he said, smugly, and ran downstairs.

Ahh, Julie forgot she made a poster out of it! She bursted into tears. She had to redo the entire project.  She started all over again.

Time flew very fast somehow. By the time she completed her blue whale project and finished her math trigonometry homework, her mother came back home.

It was five o' clock.

“ Juliana honey, I am home. You got a phone call from Synthia while you were out. Just make sure you call her back.”

No sooner did Julie's mother finish talking, than she noticed the boy without a shirt, sitting in the living room, with the TV switched on, watching girls in bikinis.

 “Ahhhhhhhhhhh. JULIE!”

The guy got startled, and looked back, to see an older clone of the girl. What did her mom call her?  Oh right, Julie. And all of a sudden he realized what was on the TV, and that he was shirtless. Embarassed, he turned it off, quickly wore his shirt back on.

Oh oh, Julie thought. What did he do? Julie tried to appear all cool and calm, like as though nothing unusual happened but failed.

She had sweat all over her body like she had been rigorously working out, except no. She was doing her project without the fan on. So that it wouldn't fly. She hated it when that happened.

“Hey mom. What's up? Nothing wrong, right? How did your business meet go?”, Julie asked, running down the stairs, panting.

The guy had stood up, and was walking towards them.

Julie realized she had to introduce the two of them. “Mom, this is um...uh...”

The guy snorted. "Laurent Nicolas,” the mom finished.

Julie opened her mouth wide in shock.

Mrs. Roberts stuck her right hand out towards Laurent, smiling as big as a radiant crescent moon. “ Diana Roberts.”

Laurent took her hand and kissed it. Diana blushed to the roots of her hair.

Julie felt sick.

"I was keeping Julie company till you came back home. I'll get going now," Laurent said, winking at Diana Roberts, who was still looking at him dreamily.

“That was very sweet of you. But you needn't have. And tell your mother to ask me  if she needs any help, okay?” Mrs. Roberts said.

“That is very kind of you, Ma'am. I'll pass on the message.”

“Walk him to the door, Julie," Mrs. Roberts said.

Julie scowled.

Julie walked Laurent to the door. She was feeling so furious at him and at herself, for looking like an idiot, and Laurent knew that too.

“You know, you're really different.The world loves me. Even people who hate me KNOW me. You're like totally outdated I think. But never mind, I'll make you fall in love with me too. Cya babe!", Laurent said, winking at her.

Julie rolled her eyes and slammed the door in his face.

“You can't get rid of me that easily," Laurent said, smirking.

"We'll see. And besides, you're wearing your shirt inside out." Julie said, laughing, proud that she got the last laugh for the day.