Chapter 8 (:

"Honk Ho-ooooonk!" the horn blared.

"Get your butt right over here and don't make me get out!",Synthia shouted from her car over the cacophony on her radio.

"Coming!" Julie said.

Julie dressed casually. In cargos and a logo baring tshirt. 

"OMG!" Synthia exclaimed, aghast. "What in the world are you wearing?" 

"Casuals," Julie said, simply.

Synthia got outta her car and came marching into her house and straight to Julie's room. 

"You can't be caught dead in that outfit with me and ESPECIALLY when we are going to meet Laurent!"

Julie rolled her eyes. "It's not like I want to impress him."

"I do!"

When Synthia picked out what Julie was going to wear, Julie's eyes widened.

"There's no way in hell I'm gonna wear that!"

Spread out on the bed was a sleeveless top, and a mini skirt.

"YEs you are, " Synthia said, in a commanding voice. "What's the point in having a figure if you don't wear these stuff?"

Julie had to listen to Synthia when she's suddenly becomes this commander.

"Alright," Julie sighed.

When Julie came outta the bathroom, Synthia squealed.

"You look gorgeous! Come on, let's go!

Julie didn't even get a chance to look in the mirror. But she felt too dressed up. She thought, " What the heck? The guy hates me, so it doesn't matter anyway."

They reached the parlour in 15 minutes. Martha, Mary came like five minutes later. Andrea was already there. She's the craziest about him.

"Finally! Come on, let's go! I would like to be seated before the witch comes in patrolling with Laurent." Andrea said.

"Yeah! Diara might cook up something. Tch!" Julie said.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Synthia said, excitedly.

Julie texted Martha where to come, and the three chose the best table there was in the lot. Martha and Mary came soon after they were seated. 

John, the waiter told them they had to move, not before whistling at Julie and telling her she looked nice.

Julie blushed.

"Why?" Synthia whined.

"Cause this table has been reserved," John said.

"Excuse me, but since WHEN have you guys started allowing reservations?" Andrea asked.

"Since Nicolas came into town," he said.

"Let's move, girls," Julie said.

"No! John, let me handle this. Since there hasn't been any official rule and this table doesn't have a tag "RESERVED", we will absolutely refuse to move. And since we all love you, you'll tell WHOEVER reserved that table to ask us for answers." Synthia said.

John sighed. He adored these girls. He was 55 years old, and had been a waiter/manager in this parlour for over thirty years. He gave in.

"Alright it's my suicide but go ahead anyway." John said, smiling.

The girls all gave flying kisses to him.

"Soooo, is he there yet? " Mary asked.

"I hope we didn't miss the grand entrance!"

Julie faked puking. What was up with these girls. Why were the so crazy about him? 

"Listen girls, don't go all goo goo gaa gaa over him. He gets that all the time, so be normal. He'll love you guys."

"Since when are you the Nicolas expert?" Synthia asked.

"Since I met him," Julie said, and then realized she blurted the secret out and covered her mouth.

All four of them gasped, but Andrea gasped because THE LAURENT NICOLAS was entering the parlour.

"How di.." Martha started, but was cut off by Andrea, jumping up and down in her chair.

"He's here," she squealed.

Synthia glared at Julie. "This isn't over. You escaped now, but you wont later."

Laurent was dressed in casuals, but Diara looked like she just came out of the magazine. She was, in, simple words, astoundling gorgeous, and the two of them looked so divine together. Grace and Lydia were walking far behind them, acting like they weren't going with them. 

Guess Diara told them to stay away, Julie thought.

Diara turned to the spot where the best table was, and found five girls sitting there. The expression on her face was that of pure irritation.

"JOHN! Where the HELL are you?" Diara screamed.

"Um, no need to shout, babe." Laurent said, masking his surprise. 

Jeezus. Is she always this tough? I would hate to get on her bad side, he thought.

"In a moment," John said. "But you wont get any answers from me. Go ask the girls themselves."

Diara pouted. "I'll sue you, John!"

"Sorry sweetheart, I'm afraid you can't. There aren't any official rules to reserving tables. So you can't, and also if you plan any tricks, I have a bunch of darlings who will definitely stand by for me as witnesses."

Diara opened her mouth in shock.

"Ahhh! Okay let's get those annoying people out of there." Diara said.

Laurent, Diara, Grace and Lydia walked over to the table.

The five girls were intently listening to the whole conversation, but pretended they weren't paying attention.

When Laurent walked to the table, he didn't notice Julie for a second, and but when he did, he was bowled over. She looked beautiful.  

"Hey girls, would you mind if we joined you guys?" Laurent asked, looking at Julie.

"Of course not! You can join us anytime," Andrea said, sweetly.

"I'm Synthia, these are Mary, Martha, Andrea, and of course you already know Julie."

"Hi, beautiful ladies. A great pleasure in meeting you all," Laurent smiled.

Diara couldn't take it. How did he ALREADY know Julie? Ugh!

"No, we will not sit anywhere close to them, especially not her," Diara commanded, pointing at Julie.

"Well, would you prefer sitting in the second best table then?" he asked.

Diara shot daggers at the girls.

"Wellll, no I wouldn't. I would also like to remind you of that fact that I don't settle anything less than captaincy, " Diara said, smiling sickly.

Julie turned a dark red tint. She desparately needed to get out of there. 

"Of course." Laurent said, not understanding the inner meaning to that statement.

No sooner Laurent, Grace, Lydia and Diara sat with the girls, than did Julie stand up, asked to be excused, and walked out of the parlour.