A/N

Hi guys, just wanted to give you a quick update on why I haven't been posting on here. 

School. School. School.

My schedule (classes combined):

Gym- you may think "you have homework in that class?" Yeah, I do! My gym teacher is super weird. We have to fill out a sheet before class starts and plan our workout for that 60/80 mins. After that class and the school day is over, we have to do that workout outside of school. Believe me, I love to workout but I've been struggling this past week or so. 

Honors English- In this class we have an okay amount of homework, but a huge book project is due next Monday and I haven't even started on it. 

Geometry- I absolutely HATE this class. I don't understand how to do it! My teacher has no idea how to teach, and it irritates the hell out of me. 

Orchestra- I have to practice playing my viola after school before our first concert.

Honors French- I have to write multiple papers and reviews on what we did in class for homework. I love speaking French, I'm fluent actually, but my teacher doesn't know when to stop. I'm already struggling lol.

Honors European History- Technically this isn't homework, but we have to think about an answer from a very good question she asked us at the end of the class. The next time we see her, the class has a group discussion that sometimes gets heated and out of control.

Biology- So. Much. Homework. I honestly can't explain how much because I have him every single day. 

Learning Lab/Study Hall- I have to try and use the 80 mins I got to finish or at least start all that homework. 

I'm sorry if you think I'm complaining. I just wanted to tell you guys what I go through every day or every other day. 

I've been writing an imagine on my free time and it should be uploaded soon. SSmmuutttt ;) 

- Meg x