He Proposes; requested by claireisanerd

"Hi everyone, it's Claire," I said waving to the camera "and today, my wonderful boyfriend and I are going to go flat shopping! Exciting right? As you seen our last vlog we moved into our new flat. We now only need furniture."

I was bursting with excitement because this was a huge step for me and Dan. Buying a apartment in a busy city was our dream plan.

As I was rambling to the camera my handsome boyfriend came in the room. "Hey guys, it's Dan in his sexy black leather jacket. Say hi Dan!" He heard me talking and turned around waving to the camera. "Hi" he smiled. Making my heart melt.

He came and softly placed his lips on mine. And said, "did you tell them what we're doing today?" I nodded smiling. "Hey Dan I'm going to brush my teeth, wanna talk for a bit?" He nodded taking the camera.

"Hey guys, so you guys know that me and Claire have been dating for almost 5 years now? Well.. I was thinking of proposing to her." He dug through his jacket trying to find the ring.

But first he looked around the room, seeing if Claire was back. He opened the black box. Showing the many diamond ring.

"Isn't it beautiful? Just like her." In the background he heard footsteps. He quickly hid the ring and picked up a random thing to talk about.

"Ready to shop babe?" I asked him hugged him. Dan lifted up the camera to give us a good view. I was pretty short compared to him. He was a freaking giant and well, I seemed like a smurf.

He answered me with a quick yes and a peck on top of my head.

As we were driving, the camera was still rolling, we were talking about our dream house, what we wanted for furniture. And our future.

I'm so happy to be with Dan, I thought in my head.

- later that day -

After the endless amount of shopping Dan and I done, we decided to drop off all our new belongings to our flat and headed to our favourite coffee shop.

This was very special to me, because this was where we met and our first date was.

As we walked into the café, the lights were dim in a romantic kind of way. Candles were lit and rose petals were in a trail, heading to a nice table.

Our favorite type of coffee was freshly brewed and ready to be drank. Favorite meal was out, steaming, letting us know it was freshly out of the oven. I looked up at Dan, shocked. Running ideas through my head.

But none of them made sense on why he was doing this. I looked up at him. "What's all this about Dan?" I blushed thinking this was all for me.

"Well.. Claire, the reason why I brought you here was to do this.." Dan got down on one knee. "I've loved you sense we were 10. When I finally had the courage to ask you out to be my girlfriend here, I was so happy. And now, I want to take a huge step with you. Claire, would you marry me?"

I was so shocked, tears forming into my eyes. "Dan.. Of course!" I cupped my hands under his head. Kissing him passionately. After we broke our kiss, Dan led me to our table.

As we ate and drank our coffee and food. We decided to go home, putting on our comfortable pjs, cuddling on the floor. (Yes.. We didn't feel like setting up.) While watching our favorite program, Death Note.

Today was the best day ever.

claireisanerd , hope you enjoyed!